EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WindStrike

Random bugs

Since SC2 released to 2.0... something, it had a large UI update, and it's caused a few bugs to show up. On the builder, the hotkeys for it still work, but there's no longer a button for changing builder model. Elemental query button is gone, too. When building any of the basic towers, there's no longer a hotkey for the water tower. Actually, in general, any button that was on the top row of anything is no longer visible. That said, anyone new to the game or doesn't know the hotkey is completely unaware that towers can be sold, because the button is invisible.

Missing projectiles:

• Erosion
  • Incantation throws soccer balls
  • Money throws soccer balls

Laser's lasers for whatever reason are less visible.

Kay, those UI things only occur if you have the option "Simplified Command Card" on, which is defaulted to on from the patch.

Regarding the water tower, it loses its hotkey once you get Water 2. Corrosion throws soccer balls... lots of them, lol.

new sc 2 patch, i try the game and all messages and pop-ups are shown as a long long string of "param/value/number letters/more number/more letters" instead of gold gain or wave info etc.

Aw crap... I hate all those param/value stuff, because it used to be part of problematic localization problems.

On which server are you playing on if you get those messages?

i only get the messed up interface if i leave my home region. so is like global play is not up.

1. alot of people can't see the region button, no matter what unless you make some .xml commands in sc 2 folder witch is unofficial and who knows if is legit.

2. game is fubar out your original region i can't play a game because of random interface bugs, either crazy names instead of +10 gold or +1 something, or interface not responding at all in normal games.. again for some people .

Not really a bug, just a little error. In singleplayer mode, when it tells you sandbox is available, it's listed like this:

Sandbox mode is available! -

sandbox to activate

Something like that, but yeah, the dash is on the top line instead of the bottom line.

Sign in to follow this