EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

EleTD Logo

Guest mrchak
lightning could be light.

Well, by that logic ice could be water, and Quantum could be earth.

No, lightning can't be light.

Guest emjlr3

ice can be water

however, light is the movement of photons, lightning is the movement of electrons

not too sure about quantum being earth, quantum is more everything, and to small yet vast to be limited to an element

Guest Jacob

unbenanntly3.png

xD

[/qoute]

hahaha, well its actually better then the other.

Elements:

radiation_logo-full.png Radiation because its leet and therefore pwns toxic

toxic.jpg kills the biohazard because a skull is better then a tribal, for that is better 0_o.

BioHazard.png devours the explosion ?

500px-Hazard_E.svg.png Blasts away radiation ?

I still like my original design. I guess I'll do a t-shirt of that.

smallesteletdlogobigrf3.gif

Guest Jacob
I still like my original design. I guess I'll do a t-shirt of that.

smallesteletdlogobigrf3.gif

NO WAIT.... dude, karawasa made such a better logo, you know the loading screen from elementTD, it rocks...

Get a tshirt of that insteed.

"better" is a matter of opinion. if cisz likes cubes and modern design, he should be allowed to make a tshirt of that (probably allow him to wear it too! :D )

and karawasa didn't make the loadingscreen. if you look in the bottom right corner you can see it's made by Oni aka Kinew. in credits tehre is his full name too afaik :P

If you look at a crowd of 400 people, on like a big lan, or a con, my design will be easily recognizable. In fact, it will be the only t-shirt recognizable. What use has a t-shirt that looks nice if glued to a wall and observed from a distance of 120cm? ;)

Guest Jacob
If you look at a crowd of 400 people, on like a big lan, or a con, my design will be easily recognizable. In fact, it will be the only t-shirt recognizable. What use has a t-shirt that looks nice if glued to a wall and observed from a distance of 120cm? ;)

Well... i dont really see what you mean.

No one would get the point; Would they if they'd see the logo from the loading screen ?, well atleast people can see that it are elements that flow over into eachother.

with the 120 cm thingy ?, im not sure... i have pretty good eyes.

The shirt will fold, and crincle, and to read any text or see any of the details the wearer'd have to be bound to a chair and sedated. :)

Edit

How about this one?

Edit

I have more.

Testbild.pdf

no ar.pdf

Ah, I see, -ar in dota has the same problems, right? So we could form a cross-mod community against lucky wins. :)

Edit - I got the one with the bars as a shirt now. :)

Sign in to follow this