EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Challenge #4

All challenges must be played with the 3.0 version. They must be completed under normal game conditions. Very hard difficulty only.

Beat the game on extreme mode without leaking.

Guest ibeyuranh

this is the hard one, the extra 15 armor is hard. it reduces alot of damage, however i think i can do it, but all my attempts ive failed, it was because i always do random and very hard, but yeah. im willing to listen to any advice.

Guest sillyboy_tomato

WHen you mean by "not leaking"

you mean before the Ronald level?

Guest Sancdar
this is the hard one, the extra 15 armor is hard. it reduces alot of damage, however i think i can do it, but all my attempts ive failed, it was because i always do random and very hard, but yeah. im willing to listen to any advice.

Yeah, 60% reduction is killer. My advice is to go for towers that don't completely rely on physical damage. This includes Steam, Storm, Nova, Dino, Poison, Acid, Sun, and Death.

hmm.. does dino really deal it's AoE armor ignoring? I tried it and what I rwmwmber it doesn't do armor ignoring damage but I might be wrong

never mind that I thought it's aoe wasn't armor ignoring, what i was thinking of was that it wasn't armor-type ignoring

I'm afraid you have beaten that challange on a fake version of element td. I sugguest you should delete it and download the proper one at http://eletd.com/download-game.php else none will be able to view your replay if they don't have the same fake version... Fake versions are not good to play for any reason even though only the file name might be changed.

Please correct me if a map named "element_td_3[1].0.w3x" is an officail version^^

Welcome Trest. :) I have bad news for you: I'm afraid you failed at the challenge for now.

I agree with jolin, plz use the proper map name: Element TD 3.0.w3x

I took the time to rename my map to "element_td_3[1].0.w3x", start your replay, and rename back to "Element TD 3.0.w3x" for once, and there is a problem with your entry:

You leaked. I'm not sure which of the players is you, but that's not important, they all leaked. On wave 1. :wink:

To win this challenge you have to kill all of the creeps and elementals, and you are not allowed to let a single creep or elemental reach the exit before you cleared wave 60. So go and rename your map and try again. :D

Guest Trest

Ok

sorry i have 7or8 differents maps of element TD... i'm lost

Sorry again to have waisted your time i didn't understood "leak" (i'm french)

So, i'll start again, and so gg^^

as i sugguested, first delete all ur versions, then download the correct version. That will make you no more confused about them any :wink:

@Trest - no problem. The native english speakers have to learn what "leak" is too.

Guest gumbydamit

I have beaten 3.0 more than a few times without leaking, on extreme vh. rand.

Random is ok, although this challenge doen't require you too.

But do you have a replay to prove it? :)

Random is ok, although this challenge doen't require you too.

"All challenges must be played with the 3.0 version. They must be completed under normal game conditions. Very hard difficulty only."

why shall random be allowed? i don't agree te rules say it's ok. and i don't find a reason changing to rnd=ok.

Normal gaming conditions means:

-No stalling.

-No cheatcodes.

-Be reasonable when playing stuff that won't work in multiplayer.

-Wear a helmet.

Normal gaming conditions means not:

-You are not allowed to play the challenge even harder than it was meant to be.

So if you play random instead of pick, thats a higher difficulty than requested, and yes, it's very allowed to do so. :)

We have a new version, the old challenges are closed now.