EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
joebot

496 Fruit kills on Mazing, Normal difficulty

First post: If anyone's looking for a score to beat for mazing, I just got 496 fruit kills on mazing, normal difficulty. It took forever to get through the fruit wave. Might want to make fruit stronger for mazing. However, I think it's possible to keep the fruit moving back and forth indefinitely by designing a long maze where the start and finish can be replaced by dead-ends, resulting in infinite interest. So that version is already broken for single player.

I used two pure fire towers, 50 blitz towers, plus all the support towers obtainable from two levels of DNEWF: One EF and WN tower for every four attacking towers with two of the others.

For other game modes... I used a similar strategy to get 130-something fruit kills on Normal, non-mazing, no-heroes and 156 on normal with heroes. Public games never pick anything but normal, competitive, so I haven't had a chance to play any other difficulties. I haven't seen anyone beat this strat in public games (although I'll get too greedy and get killed before the fruit wave quite a bit.

Congratulations joebot.

I dont want to discourage you, but with maze on normal difficulty my fruitscore is around 35000, and that's because I sold all towers to end the game. :lol:

No special tricks were used. Just the right maze with a good combination of towers.

Congratulations joebot.

I dont want to discourage you, but with maze on normal difficulty my fruitscore is around 35000, and that's because I sold all towers to end the game. :lol:

No special tricks were used. Just the right maze with a good combination of towers.

Me thinks thou doth boast too much. Screen shot or it didn't happen.

Woah, congrats on getting some really good scores. Post a replay up, one for proof that it happened and two for proof to show that you're awesome.

Regarding higher difficulties, I like playing on Very Hard, so go to the channel more often (I'm NA) and see if I'm around, twould be glad to do some VH matches.

Maze + Very Hard - If you can make a defense that goes infinite through fruit, I'd like to see it. That'd be bloody impressive.

Maze + Very Hard - If you can make a defense that goes infinite through fruit, I'd like to see it. That'd be bloody impressive.

I made a replay yesterday with maze on normal with zero leaks (including wave 1 to 5). I wanted to post it here today, but I like to take the challenge from WindStrike first.

I'll try tomorrow on very hard and post a replay here.

Sign in to follow this