EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PeonUrHead

US West

If the situation was different, I would tell you to start one on your own. Currently though, there aren't enough people who know about the forums (that will change) to really help you start a clan on West. What you can do is try to recruit people from your games, players that stay the game or are nice/good. Otherwise, you can hop onto Clan etd on Northrend, with an upcoming bot, and a solid member base, you will feel at home.

Guest noob4life

Karawasa - Please excuse my ignorance, but how do i get there? Once i get into Bnet, go to channel/chat? and type in Northrend?

Guest Burningacid

u need an eu version of wc3 to play on eu servers :-/

or u get an cracked one.... or... u create an account

on a european wc3 game and log-in with it...

You do not need an EU version of WC3 to play on Northrend. When you get to the main menu, next to Battlenet button is a box with a magnifying lens icon. Click it, it will allow you to change servers.

Guest noob4life

Thanks - I will try that. THat little magnify glass is in the log in screen right? or is it right after i log in? I will fool around with it this evening and post something up a little later....

Thanks again

Guest Burningacid

oh sorry i told crap^^ ya ur rite karawasa... i didnt seen this button lol...^^

Guest noob4life

It worked. But once i got into the Northrend server, i had to create a new user name and password ( i guess someone else has noob4life on the northrend site). Either way, i found a custom game where most were speaking french or something? Do i need to look for the ele clan once i get into Northrend? I still had to look for 5-10 minutes for an ele td game on the custom games, pretty much the same as on Azeroth....

thanks in advance.....

Guest noob4life

Cisz - i see u are the leader :D - How do i join? i know i would be more active than some of those on your list already. I dont think there was much of a delay playing on the northrend server (i managed to finish vh+r without any issues :D )

as i stated before i'm a noob in regard to the online world. If i am able to join the ele clan, is it a separate room where there are only ele games? would appreciate someone holding my noobish hand a little.... :oops:

Guest Burningacid

write me on northrend and pls... my name: Burningacid

cisz isnt active atm often.... sometimes at 23:00 and later^^

Guest noob4life

Thanks bacid - I will look for you next time i'm on.

btw - i love ur avatar

I were the first one to say it right?

Edit: Btw I'm a clan shaman, I can invite you to the clan if you come to the channel: Clan ETD

(might say that the channel is restricted, but that is only when there are no members in the clan)

And you don't only need to play element TD. (I play alot of Dota, and Standard games.)

Guest Timberwolf

So did this US West clan ever get off the ground?

If so, I'll join. If not... darn.

Guest xElementsx

It helps if you post your battle.net screen name if you plan to make a US West element TD clan. Has anyone decided on a name?

Guest yengyai

It would be good if there was an element TD clan in us west (:

Everytime I play, I would usually be the only one left in Ronald/ die last in Ronald so I was hoping that I could find some better players too XD.

Sign in to follow this