EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mrchak

Elephant TV

Guest mrchak

Last night I was talking to a friend while we were on Battle.net, I wanted to say "hey someone's hosting Element TD" but instead I called it Elephant TV. It made me laugh.

Hm - Elephant TV. Baywatch - trunks and ears and waterski. :lol:

Guest mrchak

That elephant TV is amazing! I bet it has built in DVR - They say Elephants have good memory.

Guest Akatsuki

I believe they never forget anything. But also there are some research saying that humans also don't forget. It's only elephants can link them in their brain's better so it's easier to remember while humans would have to really search for it.

There is an experimental film which if elephant tv call ^^

cisz must be like this ;)

Alan Clarke realized Elephant(tv) produced for the BBC of the Ulster(Northern Ireland) in 1988. Turned(shot) in Belfast, Elephant describes a series of 18 murders. No explanation is given to the spectator onto the motives of the murders which are committed during the 38 minutes of the film. The only protagonists are the murderesses and the victims and some characters who are sometimes shown with these last ones but who escape from the murder.

Almost unknown of the general public, this experimental film revealed by Gaspar Noé in 2003 during the Strange Festival and available on ELEPHANT DE GUS VAN SANT'S DVD is really worth seeing from the moment when we like the new and original experiences

I hit that film too on google, but the name is elephant. The (tv) indicates only that it is a tv film.

Sign in to follow this