EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warcryptic

Workstress

Guest Warcryptic

I worked 6 days a week in all the vacation at the mcdonalds, im getting fcking sick of it, got stress, so useless question for a topic:

What to do with stress at work:P

my idea. hit ronald with a stick.

Guest Warcryptic

Gets a little bit old if you allready did that a few times:P

How about playing normal rnd on 3 in a public game with mixed diff. No interest farming, just sitting there, letting the waves roll by.. :)

Guest minddrifter

Quit McDonald's, I worked there for 4 months back when I was 18 or 19. It sucked, lol. A laid back gas station or pizza place is where it's at. I've been delivering pizzas for about 6 years, tips are good and it's easy work.

Guest Warcryptic

Im a skinny, mussleless 17 year old:P. Ive been rejected at all the supermarkets, and shops i was to young. Mcdonalds was the only place that would hire me. But i just need some time of from mcdonalds and now i can, I got a short mcdonalds vacation of 2 weeksXD

A laid back gas station

These are great if you are looking for a summer job. I imagine McDonald's sucks, sorry to hear you are working there :(.

Guest Warcryptic

Think as your in my position. Without work, nobody wants you, only mcdonalds. What do you do?

Guest minddrifter

Well, I've always put happiness over any job. Being jobless sucks, but working a really bad job sucks even worse imo. I can't afford to be jobless, so I found what was right for me until I get up and running. I've worked just about every type of min. wage job out there, and different people enjoy different jobs, just go out there, try what's available, and stick with the one you dislike the least... you may even find one you enjoy.

Sign in to follow this