EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
silenthunter13

Highest fruit points you've achieved?

I want to start a thread for people to brag about their fruit scores!

Post your highest fruit score, you don't have to say what build you used to get it.

Mine at the moment: 438

All I can say is AoE FTW

You really don't want to play this game with some of us. =D

:ph34r:

post-4636-1346252537.jpg

And now Kara is gonna reset my score. Bah.

I just got 500, I'm pretty proud of that, it smashed my old record. This was on just hard though, otherwise I'd submit it to the challenge, that's next I suppose. The slowed down fruit spawns are so nice, it lets strategies work better rather than getting overwhelmed.

So far, the highest I've seen anyone get is just over 1500 on maze mode. Essentially, four-pass vapor defenses will completely slaughter up to that point and then die to fruit suddenly getting to healing. I have a theoretical design that might pull it off out of straight retardation... I have no idea if it'll really work though.

Great job getting to 500 on standard though. I think I got just shy of 500 using my flood build in multiplayer last time, though that's due to everyone voting normal difficulty, lol (less money, less fruit points per kill). Are you NA or EU player? Don't think I've seen you on yet, tis all (I'm NA here).

Also, coming up this week is me doing an actual fruit score run.

I've played some games and figured out that I could make a build that won't leak. Although it's super easy settings, it reaches the point were the fruits just dont grow stronger.

And it doesn't leak.

The reason I died is because I just threw towers out everywere and didn't care to much for positions. If I do optimize that a bit this build will be the fruit killer one.

post-5919-0-36382100-1375452838_thumb.jp

And that's actually the reason that fruit score replays (if you're going for highest fruit points) need to be Normal difficulty or higher, because it's possible to go infinite on an easier difficulty.

It used to be Very Hard only, but with the addition of Insane and that you get higher fruit points on higher difficulties, it's now Normal or higher.

Well, after a while of deciding not to do a single-player fruit hunt, I decided to do one.

v1.48, Very Hard, Non-Mazing, standard settings...

421 Fruit Kills for 3,789 Points

The good news is.... it's impossible to go infinite on Very Hard. Still feels like I broke the game though, considering I was relaxing up till about 2,500 fruit points.

v148 VH - 421 Kills, 3789 Points.SC2Replay

Excuse me!! I play TD in War 3 and now i play in Starcraft. I play no_mazing, solo, no hero, competitive, all pick, insane, normal mode game. When i go to round 61, i killed 2 round of fruit. I got about 360 point, can't remember exactly but i have no fruit max point. How to get Fruit hunt? Killed fruit is not fruit hunt? And one more question "What we have in -sandbox mode??". Thanks

the 'fruit hunt' is deliberately aiming to kill as many fruit as possible (as opposed to simply reaching wave 60 or rushing your opponents out of the game). You must upload the replay for records to be verified and eventually uploaded to the channel.

Killed 433 fruits on Very Hard (Non-mazing), which converts to 3897 fruit points.

Kingseal176, the reason your max FP's have not been recorded is most probably because you had played in single player, which does not save high scores or XP's in element TD, so be sure to take on at least 1 opponent in your game. Even if he quits early and you're left alone, you will still get your points recorded if you bust fruits, just make sure you don't start off alone in the first place. Sandbox mode grants you the right to cheat (X minerals, all elements unlocked, etc.) so the game becomes unfettered by normal rules, but it will only work in single player (which is a good reason why the earned FP's in single player should not be recorded). The main thrust of Sandbox mode is to experiment with element combos, the positioning of towers, etc. by means of cheating for simplicity's sake, to see what you want to aim for in a competitive setting in order to get the best results. Typically, you want to set up an endgame environment (i.e., after Wave 60) where you end up with, say, 50k minerals, so you can do experiments to find out the most efficient way to use up that 50k with the elements at your disposal. This should tweak your overall results in fruit hunt.

kiyoona3897FP .SC2Replay

Sign in to follow this