EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

What is your favorite game mode?

What game mode/s do you enjoy the most? Are you a very hard, extreme, and samerandom player? Or do you enjoy a casual game of normal hero mode? There are many combinations, what do you enjoy the most?

Guest Akatsuki

I'm a Very Hard Random guy. I can never win. But I like the challenge. Extreme would suck the fun out of it for someone like me.

i am a VH random (not necessarily samerandom) player... i play xVH allrandom just for fun to see who can survive the longest although most die before lvl 20...

either that or i'm trying to beat the weaker builds (those without access to storm tower) ... dfne etc..

Guest Warcryptic

Allways vh sr when i host, otherwise just go with the flow (minimal hard),

me it s Very Hard Same Random

don t like hero mode

and i have play too many game on pick

i prefere samerandom because all players are on same difficulty (not the same on all random some times)

and i like too play vh sr chaos too but in plublic game there no many people who arrive to stay to the last lvl

i waiting the last version for see new mode and have more fun

Guest mrchak

vh chaos same-random hero.

Yes, I actually like hero mode.

(I hope it can be improved in 4.0 so that people don't hate it as much...)

And I'm very excited for the new chaos mode, its 100% hot.

Guest MasterTenor

vh random -- picking towers isn't nearly as useful as rebuilding all the time :P

And I agree, the new chaos mode is very slick.

vh sr for me too. If I end up with a hero (I vote "don't care" on that), I park it at the top right corner, where he never get's anything into range.

I'm still not very used to vhx, but that will come. Took me ages to get into random..

Guest Sancdar

If you have a hero you get like 90% of bounty, I think.

Guest Warcryptic

if thats true, that sucks hard, but never use hero anyway, find it stupitXD not needed to complete the game, makes it only easier

Guest frankie4fingers

-vh-sr

sometimes -h -sr if the host lets the crowd vote and all join -ve ^^

I'm a VH SR player as well, I don't like race and don't really care about hero mode.

The 4.0 beta -chaos mode is absolutely fun, I predict myself as an fanatic chaos player.

Guest patience18

I normally play at Hard/Very hard - Random.

I wanna try the v4.0 chaos mode also, but I dont have it lol

Guest noob4life

VH SR for me - sometimes with xtreme and/chaos ....But like someone mentioned above, not too many people can stay past lvl 20 or so in pubs (even though thats all i know)

Although i do like the challenge of pubs when we get to vote and several people go easy, by trying to keep us with their speed on while i'm on vh random.

Sign in to follow this