EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warcryptic

What games do you do besides warcraft?

:twisted: Yes I know, hate the money cost.

So thats wy im trying to find another one who playes dragonfable and steal their account :twisted::twisted: (or youst borrow)

Guest patience18

I used to play World Of Warcraft, but I stopped, I might start again in the future somewhere, I stopped when I had a lvl52 Human Paladin.

I also play Need for speed: Most wanted

GTA: San andreas

Guest Timberwolf

I'm still playing Diablo II: Lord of Destruction pretty regularly. That game's been an addiction for years. My cycle as a video game fan pretty much goes D II - other game - D II - other game, and so on. Whenever I get bored with anything else, back to D II I go. Then after a while I get tired of the lazy people on battle.net who basically only "play" by being rushed places their characters otherwise have no business being and taking equipment off better players like some kind of internet hobos, and I leave for a month or two. But I always come back to that one.

Still play my XBox as well. I have a lot of games but I tend to not play more than one or two over a stretch of time. Been playing GTA: San Andreas again lately.

"Carl, I'm... blind."

"No shit!"

LA gang culture really isn't my thing, but I still find the game to have so much to offer that it doesn't really matter. And as always, Rockstar brings the funny.

I have a lot of XBox games, old SNES and NES stuff, and a few other PC games. But it pretty much comes down to "Diablo II, and everything else".

Guest 1mpulse

no fps?? quake 3? unreal tournament?

whenever im bored i can play a quick game of quake 3 against bots and own lol.

Sign in to follow this