EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warcryptic

What games do you do besides warcraft?

Guest Warcryptic

Like the topic saids: I play playstation 2 games like ff X or kingdom hearts 2 atm. But don't have much time so i stick it to etd when i have timeXD.

Guest mrchak

ISketch is one of the most fun and possibly most addictive games ever http://www.isketch.net

Recently been into Titan Quest and its expansion "Immortal Throne" - see the eerie connection to WC3?

Guest GkJ-mo

im playing some EQ2 and enemy territory occasionally

Guest Warcryptic

enemy territory i did before war3, few years normal games, then a month or 2 to 3 gammajumping. Ut i did 2. Now waiting for my new computer and then for ut2007

Guest Warcryptic

I know, my pc is crap, he sucks even when trying to run ut 2004 so:P.

when i got my new pc, lets warm up with 2004 and own in 2007 XD. Its going to blast our socks off. I saw some stuff about it, it looks sweet.

Guest left.side
UT2007 is going to be sweet.

I dunno. Between dumbing down the movement, adding omgxtremehoverboards, not demonstrating any concern over revamping lighting/teamskins/hitsounds, etc it just looks like Epic is taking their "we don't make competitive games" all too seriously.

At least it sounds like they're working to avoid shipping a maplist that is 90% unplayable. Unlike, oh say, the 2k series.

(But who am I kidding, I'm going to be there to buy it the day it comes out regardless.)

Perhaps, I will wait and see what kind of review/feedback there is for the game. Although, I never played it competitively like say CS, but being able to join a random game and just blow the shit out of people is always fun :).

Guest Warcryptic

I got Cs:source myself, but my pc is very sucky, cant even normally play normal cs. Anyway just ordered my new pc yesterday and then ill go play cs:s

My PC is a few years old, but I built it myself. Still holds up against a lot of games, although I can't do Very High anymore :(.

Guest Warcryptic

Just got and build my pc last week, quality rules, games like prey on very high. Cs-s would be easy to make it very highXD.

Guest minddrifter

I'm a huge RPG fan. Ok, that's an understatement, I play nothing but RPGs. I do play some strategy games and puzzle games as well. Fighting games are kinda fun in groups, and even a little GTA here and there, but that's about it other than RPGs. I play MMOs a lot too, but I haven't found one I liked since I wore out FFXI.

Guest Warcryptic

rpgs huh, and what types, turn based, real time or both. Im a big fan of platform games or real time rpg's, sometimes play turnbased but thats just when i want it, and that doesnt happen all the time.

My all time fav real time RPG's are, Secret of Mana (SNES), Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, phantasy star universe (PC but also other consoles)

Guest minddrifter

I'm a pure turn-based RPG fan. I dont like the action/platform RPGs. My favorites are Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei (Nocturne and DDS), Dragon Quest, etc. My favorite games of all time (in no order) are probably Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. I remember back when I was a kid in the 80's and I got a free game in the mail with a subscription of Nintendo Power. That free game was Dragon Warrior. By the time PSX came out and I bought FFVII I had lost all interest in every other type of game, lol. Although Diablo was always an exception (Blizzard and their good game making skillz...). Although WoW wasn't nearly as good as I was hopin it would be. I collect RPG games too. It's not the biggest or rarest selection, but it's not too bad. MMORPG's are about as action oriented as I get.

Guest Warcryptic

Im not complete fan of turn based, i want to move freely the way i want, how i want. Just tapping the attack isn't going from me, you tap, wait till it attacks, wait till its back to its place and redo this action.

Theres 1 rpg game that made it more active, and youll never guess wich one. Its our famous plumber as toilet paper, paper mario: thousand year door.

You have to tap at times to perform extra dmg or to avoid allot of dmg. And every attack (except items) are interactive like this. But still didnt end the game, because it got also bored after a while.

Guest minddrifter

Haha, ya, I loved Paper Mario, and Mario RPG for SNES. It was a fun simple game that added a little twist to the battles, nothing too crazy, lol. I just like to plan out my attacks, think about strategies, and use what is best. You just don't have time for that in a faster paced game. That and I'm just no good at action oriented games.

Guest Sancdar

I tried it - it wasn't that fun and they want money if you want to do well in the game.

Sign in to follow this