EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Arirmind

The best fruit wave dps towers on VH AP?

Death towers with spring towers or those triple earth + triple light dual towers (quark..?) with forge or something else? Maybe even haste towers..?

When i played ronald hunt on wc3 i think it was figured how to get as many ronalds as possible with DWN build. Are death towers nerfed or is it just the lack of interest upgrades which ruins the build. I tried couple times DWN+E (E to help with light waves) and then DWN+L (L to gather mass lives before late-mid game) but couldnt get much higher than 100 fruits.

Yeah, it's the lack of interest upgrades. I think I'm currently holding the record with 154 fruit kills (have not been able to replicate that either). It's still very impressive to get over 100 fruit kills (not points) on VH. I just tried a build actually, using flood/well/death towers (and corrosion/hex for damage amp), and it got me 108 fruit kills.

Tried to hit lucky streak with Random elements. Got decently timed wealth tower but my lategame was just mass Potential towers (max upgraded electricity) and it didnt net me more than 79 kills :(

Sign in to follow this