EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Element TD 0.86d

Changelog:

-Fixed double XP loss/gain (die then quit)

-Fixed level requirement to avoid XP loss (need to clear 60 now)

-Added Dual and Triple to Help Menu (F12)

-Fixed various errors in Help Menu (F12)

-Napalm (DEF) duration buffed to 15 seconds up from 3

-Added color to various game messages

I actually haven't had a chance to play in awhile. I was at level 9 (my builder level) before, will I still keep my current builder level or did that get reset in all these updates?

Also. Has the -random penalty for losing XP been lessened/removed yet or is that a WIP?

Another thing, what is this new "mono/trickery" build? I'm aware of the Poison/Trickery combo being blatently overpowered, but I have to agree to some extent that with the new options it will promote more "cheese" builds rather then experimentation with different towers.

What would the fruit point count normally be from that Trickery/Poison combo, prior to nerf?

I've seen the fruit count points with Poison/Trickery combo reach ~300 before. It was definitely overpowered.

The difference between the Trickery/Poison combo and the Immortal/Trickery combo was that the Immortal combo required farming up a plethora of lives (200+) before wave 60 so that you essentially outlasted your opponents at the end fruit wave.

It was annoying and somewhat OP, but at least it was somewhat valid.

The poison combo didn't do that at all, it straight up murdered fruit. Period. With no diversity in towers at all. When you can win the game by spamming only two towers, it's a sign of that being broken.

300, eh? Is this on Very Hard or what? Might have to hop on later tonight to see it for myself.

Though I really don't think Poison needed a nerf down from 35 to 25. If anything, it should've just changed to the old effect, where its AoE increased by 0.66 per attack, rather than 1.2.

75+ fruit kills on normal? Meh, I can pull plenty better than that using several other combos. Pretty sure I can do better using a different set of just two towers (excluding pures).

Considering the fruit round gains slow immunity, I'd say poison towers are not overpowered to the extent that they'd need to drop down to 25 damage. That's just... too much.

75+ fruit kills on normal? Meh, I can pull plenty better than that using several other combos. Pretty sure I can do better using a different set of just two towers (excluding pures).

Considering the fruit round gains slow immunity, I'd say poison towers are not overpowered to the extent that they'd need to drop down to 25 damage. That's just... too much.

If that's what you just got then I'd say that's about normal though. If all you do is build poison/trickery and got about 75 fruit kills, that falls in line with most mono builds.

Just like every other version, it's automatically downloaded on battle.net when you try to play it on Starcraft 2.

Sign in to follow this