EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Aaagogo

What defines winning?

Hey guys,

just starting out on the game, is there someone that can explain how to win the game?

i get to lvl 60, past lvl 60 and meet the fruits, at times, i do better than the current score i have but when the game ends, it still says defeat.

I have also gotten a higher score and was the last survivor in the game with 8 players.

Anyone can shed some light?

Finishing wave 60 and getting to the fruit round means you've beaten the game pretty much. The point of the fruit round is sort of like a tie breaker final stage that cannot be beat, they continue to get harder until they eventually knock you out. For multiplayer purposes the object is to score the most points to be declared the winner. After everyone is eliminated don't exit the game right away, give it another 30 seconds or so and you'll get a menu screen pop up like you would in any other SC2 game that says "Victory!" or "Defeat!" with exit game options.

Edit: I realised you may have already explained that you've done what I was saying. What I'd suggest is try making the fruit round in a game by yourself where score and last survivor won't matter. If you still get "Defeat!" message something is wrong. Unless I'm mistaken actually it's been a while since I've got to that point but I could swear I get a "Victory!" screen. I'll play a game right now and if I'm wrong and I get the defeat message I'll get back to you.

Re-Edit: Confirmed I got the "Victory!" message when I finished in the fruit round. When the game is over look at the top right corner of the screen and you'll see a count down timer that says game ends in xxxx seconds. Let that count down finish before you exit game to get a genuine victory screen.

Sign in to follow this