EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
crmt

Winning in the game

Hello! I'm kinda new to the game and the thing I can't understand is who wins the game. I had the following case - one guy I played with killed more fruits than me at the last level but died earlier since I had about 80 lives ahead of him. I'm guessing that since Element TD is a survival game I should be the winner but I'm still curious about your opinion.

It is a survival game. From 1-60 you do win for being the last person to die. But, once you hit 61 it becomes a tie breaker. The tie breaker is settled by who can do the best against the bonus round.

appreciate the quick reply, Karawasa!

even if you kill more frits and rack up more points than someone else, if you die first it states that you lost....

maybe a bug?....

It is a survival game. From 1-60 you do win for being the last person to die. But, once you hit 61 it becomes a tie breaker. The tie breaker is settled by who can do the best against the bonus round.

If the tie breaker is decided by who kills the most Fruit in round 61, why is it that the person who gets the 16 bonus points is the last survivor and not the person with the highest fruit point?

I think the survivor exp points bonus should be awarded to the player with the highest fruit point or a separate exp points bonus be given to the player with the highest fruit points.

Sign in to follow this