EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

Challenge #6

All challenges must be played with the 3.0 version. They must be completed under normal game conditions. Very hard difficulty only.

The flesh golem challenge: Get at least 6 living flesh towers to max level (that is 31).

You are not allowed to use pures. You are not allowed to leak or disable or extremely slow for money.

Frankenstein.jpg

Let the grunting begin. :D

If I get his right you are about to try some serious slowing action. That would be a great replay, but probably not a legit challenge win. Still, I want to see it. :wink:

Guest Sancdar

:(

If only I had my old replays of fleshy madness...

Guest TuN

First few attempts failed, hopefully more luck in future.. you can't go straight to this tower lol.. it's not good at all :)

That's my impression too. Flesh golem can't solo as first triple.

Guest Warcryptic

thats quite logical, they are also lvl based, they start weak, wont be a good dmg source.

Guest hyperprimate

Does getting max level on them at ronald count?

i'm very sorry but

i dont understand all this "You are not allowed to leak or disable or extremely slow for money"

we are not allowed to use slow tower / and leak (life) ?

can u explain me because i m not sure to understand

i m sorry it s for be sure, before trying this

i like use flesh golem some times, and i want to try this challenge

thx

hmm i was about to answer to ocmass but then there is one thing not too clearly. You may not leak disable or mass slow for money..

If i understood it right i may not leak for the money but i may leak if it's not to waste time just to gain interest?

hehe, definitly harder than it sounded to me, didn't know it was so long to max lvl of them, maybe because i don't usually use them:P. got them all to lvl 25/26 on first try, must try again, raising them earlier.

Does getting max level on them at ronald count?

Yes, that's absolutely ok with me.

@ocmassreo - jolin012 got it right. There are three common ways to play for extra money, and all of them don't work on multiplayer: Leak the same last creep of a wave sevel times while loosing only single lives. Pin one heling creep down with root or gem, sell everything else and wait 3 hours. Use a lot of slow to make a wave last like 3 minute to get extra interest. All this is not allowed in the challenges.

You may ofc use root or gem, leak a lot and play with slows, use interest picks and stuff, but keep in mind not to overdo interest farming. If you total game time stays under 60mins and your total networth doesn't go to high (say, less than 130k at ronnie start), you will probably be ok. Even if you get higher on both numbers it might be still ok. It's a matter of judgement, so I will have to consider each replay. :wink:

Hm - still noone has beaten this.

All challenges must be played with the 3.0 version. They must be completed under normal game conditions. Very hard difficulty only.

The flesh golem challenge: Get at least 6 living flesh towers to max level (that is 31).

You are not allowed to use pures. You are not allowed to leak or disable or extremely slow for money.

You said in the start that you are not alowed to use disables.

Is that okay now?

I wote for no until this is proved to be unbeatable.

You are allowed to use disables, but you are not allowed to do nasty crap with them. :twisted:

here is my 2nd try on this, they were all at lvl 30 for a very long time and seemed like it was the max level^^ the only thing missing was maybe a build including Hydrocloric, and perhaps a little bit more micro, see for urselves, i think it's almost impossible. Even did hundreds of ronalds killed and still they never advanced to 31.

However i did my best and am proud, will do another try with a different build.

http://rapidshare.com/files/46574624/Ch ... 0.w3g.html

Guest GipFace

This was the dumbest challenge ever. There is absolutely no way to get 6 Fleshes to Lv31 by Ronald, so in the end this was one of Cisz's stupid Ronald Hunting challenges.

Whatever, it's done. This replay is 60:24 long.

http://rapidshare.com/files/46575486/Gi ... 1.w3g.html

(..) dumbest (..) Cisz's stupid (..)

Nice as allways? :roll:

Guest GipFace

I am bitter because I thought this challenge would only take 40 minutes maximum and because of it I was late for a meeting with my friends. Anyway, I call a lot of things dumb and stupid. Don't be offended.

Even did hundreds of ronalds killed and still they never advanced to 31.

I don't know what you're smoking, but they look like they're at Lv31 to me. Congratulations, you did it.

Hehe yes, I just heppened to be watching the little bigger icon in the downer left:P where it says it's one lvl lower than it is :P didn't know that before:P was rather frustrated when they never seemed to advance to the last level(thaught maybe cisz even wrote wrong and that max lvl was 30^^):P.

And, then i even did it w/o leak :D

@ocmassreo - jolin012 got it right. There are three common ways to play for extra money, and all of them don't work on multiplayer: Leak the same last creep of a wave sevel times while loosing only single lives. Pin one heling creep down with root or gem, sell everything else and wait 3 hours. Use a lot of slow to make a wave last like 3 minute to get extra interest. All this is not allowed in the challenges.

thanks Cisz for details ^^

i try tonight to do challenge 6 :)