EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
dg86

Interest

2%+percentage of creep HP divided by armor.

That is, for very easy, they get 2.00+.5/.9=2.56%

VE: 2+.5/.9=2.56%

E: 2+.625/.8=2.78125%

N: 2+.75/.7=3.0714%

H: 2+.875/.6=3.4583333%

VH: 2+1/.5=4%

And then, we'd all get to summon 11 element guardians instead of 10.

Regardless of the formula you use, you're suggesting to give different income percentages based on difficulty. Also, regardless of the difficulty level, 4% is too high, because it corresponds to the two-interest-builds that were used before the income nerf and that regularly resulted in completely filled screens.

I'm not a huge fan of interest in general, but the idea of harder difficulty levels is to make the game harder, so it would be counterproductive to give VH players higher interest, which makes the game WAY easier.

Oh so you wanted to eliminate interest pick from the elemental summoning center?

I wouldn't mind that change, though your suggestion to have players having over 3% interest doesn't seem like a good idea. But the idea of having different % of interest for each level of difficulty seems like an interesting idea. Currently people on easier difficulties are able to farm so much unnecessary income it's silly.

If you want more interest, go on a higher difficulty. That'll hopefully force people to attempt them.

Yes I do. I mean I'll put it blatantly: I don't think that easier difficulty levels should have more cash than the harder ones. If you can kill your waves with less towers, you should have your income reduced in kind. Right now, vh makes 1.1 creep bounty (I believe normal is 1), so for 10% added bounty, they have 100% harder creeps.

This really makes little sense.

Yeah I agree.

Legitimate new players wouldn't know what to do with the extra cash; thus there shouldn't be a need for them to have a crazy amount of minerals. I feel the only thing helping newer players are the fact that the creeps are weaker, and not the extra minerals. If players did know what to do with the extra cash, I feel they should be playing a harder difficulty.

Sign in to follow this