EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

How much do you play Element TD?

Eletd is a survivor map. You are supposed to kill your friend. Horribly. :P No seriously, this map is not for coop play.

Tell it like it is :twisted:.

Guest Timberwolf

A map without a kick feature is like automatic grounds for thumbs down at this point. Have you people even seen some of the subhuman things that inhabit battle.net these days? People who think being a racist idiot or a homophobe = great humour can go play on maps hosted by someone else. I certainly don't want them in my games.

Having said that, anyone that is kicking people for finishing waves too slow next to their uber mad skills needs to pretty much never host ever again. Get a life.

@Exodus - Maybe you want to join a certain clan? I've been beaten quite a bit since I joined, maybe there is a better player for you too?

Or when was the last time you have seen a scoreboard look like this:

goodscoretg8.png

(Replay for that.)

Can i join that Clan? :) Im not on Bnet much these days but i`d love to be in.

Ofcourse

I will logg in to irc now, if we meet at the same time Logg on to warcraft and go to channel /j clan etd

Guest Silfarion

i don't play that often, but when i play it i play for about 4-5 hours. about once or twice a week.

Guest DevouringOne

I used to play two hours a day before I went to the pc shop and bought an UMPC after that playing time incresed sugnificaly to 3 hours a day except weekends. :)

Sign in to follow this