EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Favorite Tower

I'd make a poll but it'd be huge :P. So, what is your favorite tower?

I've always liked Quake. I'm kind of a lazy player so I prefer it over Tidal. Obliteration takes a close second though.

I've always liked the Hail/Comet Tower. The animation is cool, and the range, damage and AOE are very good for my likings. To me it's a reliable tower that I always look forward to building in random games.

In sc2 version I like vapor towers and jinx are great.

Coolest looking attack is cannon I think.

In wc3 I liked the distance damage tower like celerity I forgot name. I also liked the ion like tower that cast tornado was called storm or something.

Does slow stack like it did in wc3?

I remember you could so much slow that it would like stop creeps from moving almost in wc3.

Did light/water give you a slow tower in wc3? I think I remember it was ice or something.

Maybe was version 3.0 of wc3 or even before that.

Least favorite in sc2 is muck and jet towers

Jets projectile is so damn slow moving damage seems good if you tell it to attack ground.

I think muck needs a buff it does only 500 damage at level 2.

I know its for its slowing but damn the damage sucks on it worse then the other 3 element towers.

maybe make it 125 at level 1 and 750 at level 2?

Probably celerity tower. For the damage and the tower that got removed from the pool the most number of times in the FDS...

asthetics: hail

being imba: haste

Ability: polar

concept: quark

feel: vapor (mini photon cannon within a water vapor dome as if you're using photons to vaporize the water? and it's a nice blue? can it get any more awesome?)

I love the haste tower, I love how it starts off weak, but becomes strong, it gives you the feeling of "oh man, I just need to hold out a little longer, oh please oh please make it to max buildup in time...Ooooh yeeeaah" I used to love money towers because I'm an investment adviser the getting max interest and money towers was really fun for me, but now that interest is nerfed so much :( I go haste.

Sign in to follow this