EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
thret

Eternal/Immortal Only Strat

Well, it does work on VH. 83 Fruit kills.

I used the extra fast setting to avoid nitmongering the early stages. I/I/L/N/L/N

Start with two Eternals top right in the slow two-pass placement area, keep adding to stay around 50 lives until you get immortal then just upgrade. 10x Immortal will be fine until level 52 - and then you need 20+. By that stage you should have enough minerals (360k+) to fill the map and make four pure lights, so do that.

You leak every round so interest income is not a problem.

I guess better management would result in more lives to start the fruit round, I only had 100. I did afk frequently though :P

Just tried this in a 5 man game on VH, with almost no leaking I got up to 260 lives and this resulted in 119 fruits/595 points.

I guess one interest and two periodic towers would work better than 4 pure light but I haven't tested that yet.

This has got to be the simplest possible strategy?

Can you post a replay?

Replays don't seem to work for Element TD? They don't play through. So I stopped saving them =/

I guess I could do it again sometime but now I'm all about the same random VH games...

I think one attention and two regular systems would perform better than 4 genuine gentle but I haven't examined that yet.

This guy just might be the strangest forum spambot ever created 0_o

Sign in to follow this