EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Jet Tower

Yeah pretty much. I only ever go earth-water using another damage tower so I didn't notice it quite as much as others might, but it basically depends on stacking slows to do anything useful at all. That's a sure sign of a flawed design.

Yeah pretty much. I only ever go earth-water using another damage tower so I didn't notice it quite as much as others might, but it basically depends on stacking slows to do anything useful at all. That's a sure sign of a flawed design.

all that slow projectil means is it's not good at picking off stray targets. if it targets ground and a train of creeps walk by, it's going to be doing full damage just as if it had a faster projectile.

This tower sucks anyway. Considering that mildew does 40 (ewwwww) twice as compared to 25 once, it's not even close.

This tower sucks anyway. Considering that mildew does 40 (ewwwww) twice as compared to 25 once, it's not even close.

mildew 50 jet 40.

jet has more aoe. seems reasonable.

I noticed something with Jet Tower that was extremely off. In a nutshell, the AoE was all messed up. It should feel a hell of a lot better next version.

I noticed something with Jet Tower that was extremely off. In a nutshell, the AoE was all messed up. It should feel a hell of a lot better next version.

oh, was the actual damage value not matching the label?

Basically Jet Tower was always intended to have an epicenter like effect. Further from the center = less damage. So the tooltip saying X damage in 6 AoE was a lie to begin with. But, the values where such that past 1 AoE it was like 50% damage and by the time you got to 6 AoE it was like 10%. I've made it consistent now with 100% in 2 AoE, 75% in 4 AoE, and 50% in 6 AoE. Tooltip was updated too :P.

Looking forward to the next patch, then.

But for reference, blatant lies should be reserved for the game manual. You can always claim it got printed early.

But for reference, blatant lies should be reserved for the game manual. You can always claim it got printed early.

Lmao

for the website, i think the most concise way to write that is

"Attack impact does 40/30/20 damage in 2/4/6 AoE."

Sign in to follow this