EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WindStrike

Casual Mode

As much as people love interest, I've heard just as much hate for it. People that don't like the idea of hoarding all their gold or constantly selling towers a second before the interest comes in and then quickly rebuilding them (namely cannon/ray towers or random mode). That is, a casual mode that axes interest for players that don't want to do a whole lot of work for abusing that interest bonus. Yes, interest does add an interesting element to the game, but for a good amount of people, it may just be too much. Though as a result, it'd probably be impossible to beat Very Hard, unless it rebalanced the enemies.

if u dont want to hoard or cannot handle sell/rebuild u can just not do it ... problem solved.

players who are not that "casual" have a bonus which is pretty fair.

ur basically asking for less difficulty if u r a slow player ...

Well, I think the reason for wanting no interest is for strategic reasons - rather than who has the most gold and the best strategy, everyone would have the same amount of money and would have to build a defense better than other people's.

I personally could care less for a Casual Mode, I'm not the one asking for it. It's just a suggestion I'm making on behalf of many others I've heard complaining about interest.

It's odd, I've heard otherwise though. Some players were more like "oh, you just made my game a bit more funnier. Before I just looked at the game and waited." (those players also most usually played ladder, so they weren't really "casual" at all.)

Sign in to follow this