gwho

Short Questions

For quick questions and quick answers.

if ur answering, quote the question

example:

"what are is the weakness chain order"

"what are is the weakness chain order"

light > darkness > water > fire > nature > earth > light

what is essence cap? its supply right? so taht u can build the periodic element tower?

how come the cap increases sometimes, even if you dont choose to increase it? what is causing that?

what is essence cap?

Essence Cap = Supply Limit. Pure Towers and Periodic Tower use one supply. You are able to purchase it twice. Game gives two for free. Therefore, max is 4.

what is essence cap?

Essence Cap = Supply Limit. Pure Towers and Periodic Tower use one supply. You are able to purchase it twice. Game gives two for free. Therefore, max is 4.

can we get the periodic tower tooltip to say it requires essense cap?

is the supply at the top right modifiable to say essense instead of supply?

is the supply at the top right modifiable to say essense instead of supply?

Done. Fixed Mineral and Vespene too.

Where can I find a list of available commands? I know about -zoom and -next Is there a comprehensive list available?

it should be in the f12 thing now.

for the abilities, u dont type in "-ability", but i think

"-mechcanical"

"-boost"

or osmethingl iek taht

Where can I find a list of available commands? I know about -zoom and -next Is there a comprehensive list available?

creep element: -light, -darkness, -water, -fire, -nature, -earth

creep abilities: -healing, -fast, -image, -mechanical, -undead

wave order: -next

player commands: -random, -zoom, -ma (display matchup - player difficulty etc), -kick (initiate a vote to kick a player),

What is the world record of fruits killed at this moment?

Not sure maybe we should get a top 10 list for sticky in the strategy section or something.

Maybe make a notice in the loading screen or an in game message and more players will post on the forums their builds and fruit counts.

Also it should be only very hard mode.

IMO it should also be in multiplayer mode. Just about all of these "take your time" VH strategies absolutely don't hold any water once someone else finishes the wave before you do. Generally I find that on VH, it's more or less impossible to survive without at least eternal towers (though in situations where you can get immortal towers, you should most certainly do, as they'll assure you that you will be able to survive the waves).

Sign in to follow this