EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
AyaNeko

Bug in Fruits level

Did they all die at once around 500 kills?

no it was more like i only had less than 50 kills, but had enough life, after about the first or second wave came through, all other fruits got stuck at the end of the gate, and so i never lost any life anymore.

a few minutes later, when i had about 50 kills, one guy lagged out, and after he got dropped, all of the fruits which were stuck at the gate at the end, died all at once, and i ended up having more than 550 fruit kills

When too many units try and exit at the same time they cluster up and fail. Still working on a solution to this.

i also noticed other things, like that the kill counter is stuck. you can kill a fruit, but the kill count stays the same, and a new fruit spawns at the starting gate.

you can't sell any towers, and can't upgrade, sometimes it is possible to build a tower on an empty space, but you can't upgrade.

fruit kill counter seems to be broken - see screenshot. opponent that was dead shows as -1 and i'm not on it but i killed lots

post-3763-1309237792_thumb.jpg

Have been playing 3 times today, haven't got them stuck ever, but ehm... No so far they haven't.

Sign in to follow this