EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
gwho

F12 - stuff to put in

I'll go out on a limb and make a thread for all the info to put in the tutorial.

- weakness chain / strength chain

- tower tree / scheme

- gas and bosses (you dont know how many ppl talk about how they didn't get gas, or they chose x element, but didn't get it. this needs to be addressed so hard. (good idea to put it in the tower itself or something

: Like in the tooltip for a command card icon in main boss/gas tower: "spawns an elemental. upon killing you get that elemental."

- creep wave list and their special abilities

- what each element basically represents in terms of tower types (fire/water fast damage, light = high range, large chunks of damage, dark = poisonous, damage amp, etc) so that there is a sort of intuitive way of making what towers you want.

plz post more what to add. we'll get a good list going for the developers and save them some work (altho most of the ppl on the forums here are prob develops lol)

I think the info on what all of the creep's abilities do, because I had trouble searching the internet for that information, and still do not have all of it. I know that undead revives once, speed gains extra speed periodically, and heal regens periodically, but I have no idea how much or how often for any of these, and I think in wc3, they used mana for the timer, i wish this was still the case, for display purpose

I think the info on what all of the creep's abilities do, because I had trouble searching the internet for that information, and still do not have all of it. I know that undead revives once, speed gains extra speed periodically, and heal regens periodically, but I have no idea how much or how often for any of these, and I think in wc3, they used mana for the timer, i wish this was still the case, for display purpose

added to the list.

chyeah, i dont even bother with creep info. i'm already racking my brain trying to remember the tower types and their elements. if i lose, i needed better towers / compounding / positioning.

is there a sort of theme with each element?

we should also provide that basic paradigm/theme.

light seems to be high range single target. + strong single target damage ?

darkness slightly less, + poisonous effects

nature less. + misc effects

fire and water is damage and high attack speed

earth ?

a general framwork to go about mixing elements for towers will be good for newer players to intuitively make what towers they want without memorizing every combination, if it's sort of systematic.

Sign in to follow this