EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Ranakastrasz

Earth Tower Pathing map (v1.1)

The second Level of earth tower, Amplified Earth tower, I believe it is called, Has the incorrect pathing map, taking up 8 spaces in the shape of a cross, rather than 4. It is possible that other towers have this bug.

Not sure what you mean. I was able to build around Amplified Earth Tower like any other. Can you take a screenshot?

It still exists in the latest version, and I think it has an odd shape, because if you try to place it slightly above or below directly adjacent, it allows you to place it.

post-3910-1309140331_thumb.png

I can't find the post about the upgraded earth tower taking up 8 spaces instead of 4 but I just had it happen to me. It actually moved another tower to a random spot when I upgraded it. It's the first upgrade - level 1 4 spaces, level 2 8 spaces, level 3 goes back to 4 spaces. If the tower is walled in on all sides when upgraded it will move one of the towers around it to make room.

I can't find the post about the upgraded earth tower taking up 8 spaces instead of 4 but I just had it happen to me. It actually moved another tower to a random spot when I upgraded it. It's the first upgrade - level 1 4 spaces, level 2 8 spaces, level 3 goes back to 4 spaces. If the tower is walled in on all sides when upgraded it will move one of the towers around it to make room.

I can confirm this - I had a setup of earth towers like this

ooo

ooo

and after upgrading they were

oooo

xoxo

Can someone do a replay showing this? I've built in every which way, including as outlined above, and can't get strange behavior. It all looks kosher in the editor too.

I'll show you where they were -- its the left hand wall spot just after spawn.

|--------

|ooo

|ooo

|--------

2 screenshots taken back to back

post-3763-1309334959_thumb.jpg

I noticed the bottom right tower moved.

post-3763-1309334993_thumb.jpg

Then the bottom left tower moves to the top right when upgraded

But what is strange is the top 3 had no issues, so it seems to be amplified bumping against amplified above them causing the problem

So strange, I can't seem to reproduce this. I tried building in the exact location you did but got nothing.

Sign in to follow this