EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cosmo

Exploit:

Hi, iam new to eletd so this may be old...

i just finished the sc2 map on hard (or what ever the last difficulty is called) and killed 70 fruits or so...

iam sure i could score more with a better elemental combination

i just bought (and sold) the non elemental tower till wave ~25

than i killed evry creep except one, updatet the income two times and went afk for coffee

after 25 lost lives i have so to speak "infinite" money (i think in the range of 150k)

till level 60 it was way over 1mio

solution:

the next wave should spawn as soon as the last creep from the current wave damged the player once

Well, this is not gona work in multiplayer, since the next wave starts after the first player kills all his creeps. (Unless they all do it of cource =P )

Only works in singleplayer, so it is not really a problem. (I guess :o)

But this has been brought up before, and one way of doing it could be so that creeps that you already have leaked will be reducing your lives by the doubble. (elementals not included since they do not add to this problem)

hm, thats good to hear, but still... i would like to play the map by my own "against" other...

in my last round i only build "life tower", got me back to 50 and start all over again. didnt got gold that fast because i didnt invest in investments ;)

167 fruits kills...

As mentioned, this only works in singleplayer. In challenges and other tournaments on forums this type of gameplay is forbidden anyway.

Sign in to follow this