EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
havoc19x

Want to be an EU-Provider

Hello fellas,

as the Topic says, I would like to ask the Team of Element TD to promote me to a EU Map-Provider. Twilice is doing a great job of course, dont get me wrong there, but I noticed that

I'm almost never at the same time online as him, which means that I could fill that time quiet good. As for myself, a Warcraft 3 ElementTD addict, it would mean I can enjoy hosting

my favorite map all the time. In addition, I would post all the bugs, over/underpowered beings and/or improvement suggestions of the people I'm playing with in the Forums.

Thats all. Think about it.

-havoc // myM

We'd love to have additional hosting coverage if it was an option. Unfortunately, SC2 bnet only allows one person to "own" any given map in each region. That means that we're limited to one uploader per server :(

On the plus side, this is only a problem for private testing, and no such limitations will exist once it's released to the public.

You message me a time when you are online. There are lots of members in the group, and I've uploaded to countless of players.

So even if you write in the temporary chat I got no idea who you are the next day, I only know that from the passed time I have uploaded the map to maybe at least 3 people. And that everything is fine.

If you really want us to be online at the same time, just PM me. It's the fastest way of contacting since I might not post several times a day or actively test the map. I check the forums several times a day.

As mentioned above, multiple people per realm is simply not possible. I really appreciate your offer and enthusiasm though. I hope you've gotten the download by now (once you get it there is a trick to update w/o having to find uploader again).

Yeah, he got it just shortly after he actually contacted me (this thread to start with) ;)

It's really hard for me to make a contact time without knowing people exist :P