EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
jolin012

Who(We) wants a Tournament No.2 ?(!)

Guest GipFace

Eh, okay, -vh sr then. Bring it on. Let's see if this old guy is still up to snuff. Time to practice...

Do it World Cup style. A bunch of 4-man groups, and each group 1v1s each other. That's 3 rounds of swiss. Then take the top players from each pod and put them all in one final game. That's 4 players in a 16-man tournament, but there will probably be ties so that leaves 3 spots open for tiebreakers as you see fit (since 1 spot is for the judge).

Guest kingzor

I have an idea about the lag problem of the Ronalds.. It might be more fair, because if there are 9999 Ronalds spawned in the game, most of the players will lag and can't play like the want to - can't replace, micro with storm etc.

So the idea is to make it a draw if both (all) players end up alive at level 61. Then they play a game with the mode: vhx sr. The one who stay alive, wins.

I have no plan for the situation when both players complete vhx sr..

But not many can. If they do, then you can make it a draw again and rmk, or do the ronnie hunt..

Sounds like one more hour waiting time for all other players.. :(

We should either have that mode for all games (which might be the case at the third tournament) or not.

Guest kingzor

Yes, that's true.. you could play instead of vhx sr: vhx sr race/vh sr race.. will take less time :P.

It's just an idea tho.. ^^

Guest kingzor

@GipFace

You said there was no1 that used an instant kill tower

That's not true.. i played magicalhacker who used drowning tower.. he died because it was a undead level - the drowning tower didn't instant kill the creeps because it was undead. (You can see the replay, i think it was Game 4)

Guest akabegformercyy

i would be up to it, if its the rigth time,

i would prefer very hard extreme same random to speed race, as speed race is not my thing

even though im not that good at random, i would rather do that than speed race.

We still have some problems with the ruleset, but we are working on it.

Do you guys have an idea where we can find more people to advertize the second tournament? I'd like to have more players this time. ;)

i can make advertising on french forum if u want

may be some players comes to see the forum ^^

when i play public game

i talk about the site and the forum i hopesome good player come to see ^^

Sign in to follow this