EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Chiquihuite

[Try to Break It!] Flamethrower Tower (DEF)

So as you're likely aware, Flamethrower was a bit problematic in 0.2 - the nature of its ability required a pretty hacky method to get it working without triggers. It should be fixed now, but I want to make really sure, so...

I'd like to issue a challenge - play a game and use it. Abuse it. Try and do any kind of weird setup you can think of to get it to fail. If you succeed in breaking it, post here with a brief explanation and a replay (preferably indicate where-ish in the replay the bug occurred).

Just to clarify, the functionality should be as follows-

1. Tower deals X damage at a ratio of 100%/50% in a 2/4 AoE

2. Tower applies 1/5 (for level 1/2 respectively) "Napalm" counters to every target hit (If a target takes damage, but doesn't get the buff, or vice versa, that's a problem)

3. If the target dies with at least 1 stack of Napalm, it will explode upon death, dealing X damage per counter in a 3 AoE. Each counter has an individual duration of 3 seconds (ie: If you hit a creep with Flamethrower once, then again 2 seconds later, then it dies 2 seconds after that, it should explode for only X damage, not 2X damage)

4. Counters stack additively between Flamethrower towers (and their upgraded version). 1 stack for level 1. 5 stacks for level 2. Per hit.

5. If a unit is killed on the first hit from Flamethrower, it should still explode.

Good luck! :)

Aw man, I totally forgot about making this replay! :( I'll make one soon... (or maybe someone quicker than me will do it first)

Try posting this on shoutbox?

Sign in to follow this