EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
rjg4242

New stuff!

Version 0.1

- Light tower missile is too slow so hitting a target or not becomes ambiguous at larger ranges

- Icons in summoning center are not quickly recognizable

- LVL 23 still had no hp bars

- Selling elemental ray/grenade towers doesn't show the gold given back

- Paritcle field needs a life bar and perhaps a cooldown?

- Plamsa tower has "tower" armor

- Levels 36,46 and too dark and look more like darkness levels

- Electricity tower causes a buff in creeps that flashes on and off (probably to make the tower work) can you make certain buffs invisible?

- Electricity tower causes a buff in creeps that flashes on and off (probably to make the tower work) can you make certain buffs invisible?

Particle Field: This one intentionally lacks a life bar, as it can't be "killed" anyway. It's easy to add if it would be beneficial in some way, though. Is there an issue caused by the lack of a health bar?

Buffs: Yes, we can flag specific buffs to be hidden. We'll have to take a look at this one.

Particle Field: This one intentionally lacks a life bar, as it can't be "killed" anyway. It's easy to add if it would be beneficial in some way, though. Is there an issue caused by the lack of a health bar?

Buffs: Yes, we can flag specific buffs to be hidden. We'll have to take a look at this one.

I meant life bar as in the time remaining till it ran out, not an hp bar.

I meant life bar as in the time remaining till it ran out, not an hp bar.

Ooh, good idea. I'll try to get this in for next release.

Sign in to follow this