EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Ultimagus

SC2 EleTD fix list

Here's a list of things that should be fixed that I found (not sure if someone else listed them, but just in case):

- The Quark tower icon just says structure/something/tooltip1 (or something like that)

- The Disease Tower icon says the requirements are Darkness 1 and Earth 1, and keeps saying that all through the upgrades until you get the required Nature and Darkness levels.

- The abilities description for the Disease Tower always stay the same all through the upgrades (though the abilities themselves DO increase)

- The Pure Tower clones take up food.

- There is no level 61 yet and the interest keeps coming after level 60.

- The tower lists and tips from the SCVs don't work.

- There's this blinking thing near the minimap that doesn't go away (not very relevant but very distracting).

Well that's all I can think of and if these issues were already posted then my bad :P, anyways, Peace

Ultimagus

- The Quark tower icon just says structure/something/tooltip1 (or something like that)

Quark tower's not implemented yet. I actually just finished the mechanical part of it this morning and passed it to Karawasa to hook up the bells and whistles (Models, tooltips, etc). Hopefully we'll see it within the next few updates :)

- There's this blinking thing near the minimap that doesn't go away (not very relevant but very distracting).

Any chance of a screenshot? I'd be curious to see this.

Hm cant upgrade into flamethrower tower, the icon is there but it just wont be pressed D:

Flamethrower tower isn't implemented yet either. That one is actually done and in the game, but a bug was introduced when we merged it. It should be fixed within the next couple of updates. I'm sad too because I was looking forward to using it :unsure:

Sign in to follow this