EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Tower Bugs

Glacial towers frostbite can't target a creep because it's "out of range". Polar tower work as intended.

DN - Disease, Decay, Death

- Seems to be firing or triggering at an extreme rate. OP!

DW - Poison, Pollution, Pestilence

- Does not add AoE to any of the shoots.

DEW - Muck, Mire

- The buffs stack thus giving an extra slow.

DLN - Obliteration, Annihilation

- You can turn off autocast.

FLN - Nova, Supernova

- Does not slow but gives a status buff.

- Nova upgrades to itself.

damage calculation for celerity and velocity cap at 4,5k and 25k respectively without buffs - dont fit the tooltip or game balance

Mildev tower often doesnt seem to deal damage on the way back, or the animation is just too far off the ground.

disease tower seems to get 3 hits (3 numbers appear) per shot, increasing its damage to a sick level .. his upgrade is decay, which reads to need d1 and n1 (activated with d2 and n2) and description is of disease tower. same issue about damage there

u can build periodic towers without having all elements but an essence

obliteration/annihilation tower: if u activate reload right after the last shot (and the bar started moving already) it will reload the slow way after a second. also u cant activate fast reload when it has 0 mana and autocasting slow reload is off

obliteration/annihilation tower: if u activate reload right after the last shot (and the bar started moving already) it will reload the slow way after a second. also u cant activate fast reload when it has 0 mana and autocasting slow reload is off

You actually shouldn't be able to turn off the auto-cast reload (we might need to pull it from the command card to prevent that).

Basically, if you reload manually before the last shot is fired, you get the fast reload. Otherwise, you get the slow reload. However, there shouldn't be a delay on that - it should immediately begin the slow reload once its last shot is fired.

0.5 / 1.3.3

FW1, 2, 3 : aftershock doesnt hit anything

light tower and a couple others with god range always fire a shot at a target they already killed, plz make shot-animation speed faster for over 1k range single target towers

magnify tower has no range circle displayed

update-information for erosion tower shows wrong damage

torrent tower upgrade displays tsunami and works with L1N1W1, costing 1000 minerals. upgrades to itself

Mildev tower often doesnt seem to deal damage on the way back, or the animation is just too far off the ground.

My take on this is that Mildew tower particle size is far bigger than the effect size thus resulting in a situation where it doesn't hit creeps it "should" hit. ATM it feels like a very unrewarding tower. On the other hand, maybe if it was positioned so that it would hit creeps in a straight line... then again, that wouldn't be too effective because the targeting would mess that up. Make Mildew tower effect size a bit wider? And if it starts dealing too much damage reduce the base damage?

//edit: (!This is still for the first version of alpha)

Magnifying tower: goes from 1 to 7 and then back to 1. I thought it should stay at 7 unless it doesn't hit a creep in x seconds? If not I'd say that'd be a better game mechanic.

Vapor tower (I'm not too sure of the name. The WF one): feels underpowered. Can't say if it does what it should do, but feels underpowered. Of course there is the option that I just didn't use it correctly.

Also, on loading a saved game I had mini elemental cannon/arrow-towers and one invisible F tower. I don't know if F tower was still firing, but I suppose it was. See attachment.post-3785-1305478447_thumb.jpg

Make Mildew tower effect size a bit wider? And if it starts dealing too much damage reduce the base damage?

I didn't work on this tower so I'm not sure of the specific intentions, but we can definitely consider adjusting it. We want all towers to feel rewarding when used correctly.

Magnifying tower: goes from 1 to 7 and then back to 1. I thought it should stay at 7 unless it doesn't hit a creep in x seconds? If not I'd say that'd be a better game mechanic.

This tower was meant to provide an opportunity for some optional micro. It gains bonus damage per charge level. When it attacks, it fires off all charges. It will fire automatically at 7, but you can choose to fire it earlier to avoid overkill.

That said, I think your idea is really interesting and I'm going to bring it up as a possible alternative if this one doesn't prove to be as fun as we'd hoped. We're going to be doing focused testing on a few specific things in the next Alpha update (0.1) and Magnify is one of the ones we'd like to get more feedback on, so stay tuned :)

Sign in to follow this