EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
DevilishMonkey

Monkey's Feedback

Element TD 0.0

Frist thing to say : Great Job man .. the Maps looks so awesome .. i spend some time just watching the maps details ( i very like the Zerg attack thingy and the Zealots fighting in the Labor .. great detail work man )

Bugs :

1 . I was playing as Red and there was this 1 Tree that blocked my vision a bit .. not that it would be very gamebreaking but it was annoying .. also some kind of bush in the middle

2. I had somehow no HP Bars at some Waves ( didnt wrote the Number down .. but im going to do this in the next game )

3. In the "Mapparts" 3-5-6 the Doodads are white dots in the Minimap ..

4. Could controll illusons .. and therefore they didnt got attacked

Just my 2 cents .. going to test some more later on .. but the Maps looks so great .. kudos to you :)

Frist thing to say : Great Job man .. the Maps looks so awesome .. i spend some time just watching the maps details ( i very like the Zerg attack thingy and the Zealots fighting in the Labor .. great detail work man )

Wiieeh :D Cheers! (I'm responsible for the terrain :P)

Bugs :

1 . I was playing as Red and there was this 1 Tree that blocked my vision a bit .. not that it would be very gamebreaking but it was annoying .. also some kind of bush in the middle

I played as red and I didn't really pay attention to the trees, could you screenshot the ones who are troubling you? They're probably shrinkable for comfort.

Probably the units that are walking about.

Probably the units that are walking about.

It's possible to edit their Actor data and remove their minimap appearance if it's an issue. I actually found that kind of confusing as well, come to think of it.

Sign in to follow this