EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

WC3 Element TD Open Source

To commemorate the release of the long awaited SC2 alpha version tonight, I unleash this upon you. All I ask for is that you give due credit. I hope some of you will keep the game fresh (or make translations).

Requires NewGen World Editor: http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=90999

There is a menu option to "Enable UMSWE." You must do so before you can open the map!

Element TD 4.3b.w3x

Dunno if it's just me, but I can't open the map, neither with the standard editor, nor the NewGen one (the editor crashes).

Dunno if it's just me, but I can't open the map, neither with the standard editor, nor the NewGen one (the editor crashes).

It opens just fine for me...speaking of NewGen, this does require that.

Newgen 5d also cannot open the map.

What are the errors you're getting? A screenshot or two would be quite helpful as well.

errorf2i9p.png

(insufficent memory for this command)

There are several other messages before this one comes up. Like: trigger function does not exist in database: eratorCompareUnitCode, oldUnit, h016, etc.

And just like before, I'm using NewGen 5d.

Here is my version of the JASS NewGen pack. I just zipped up my folder. If this won't open the map, I don't know what will.

Are you sure you remembered to remove all the eldritch protections?

Cause you don't have the custom model such as the +1 pure element thing.

It use custom model. You don't have a custom one you can't access the map. I tried on every game.

Such as DOTA. the ice thing "Ancient......" It is custom.

You can't access a custom model map with no custom file. I tried. <- Clicked drag your mouse here to see something.

Figured it out. So here is what you guys need to do. In that custom editor, there is a menu option to "enable UMSWE." Enable it and restart editor, if you did it right should be a different splash screen upon loading it. Now you can open the map!

If you are serious about updating the map, email me.

Sign in to follow this