EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Format

Please put the map version in the title of your report. Please include the SC2 version inside your report. Replays are always helpful for bugs.

The map version is the one displayed in-game (green text on left side at start). For instance, the very first alpha is 0.0 (not 0.5). The discrepancy is due to publishing.

I think the current topic format is very messy. Everyone names their thread something like "Bugs" or "My bug list".

Imo this isn't very helpful for Kara when searching for new bugs and also for others who want to report their own bugs. I came here to report something and had no clue, whether someone else already mentioned it. So I'd suggest only opening one thread with one bug report, which is also mentioned in the thread title.

Something like:

"[v0.5] Some creeps have no health bar"

This would be way more helpful for me when reporting and I guess it would also be better for Karawasa.

I considered this too. Exodus has a point. But...I don't want anything getting in the way of reports. I'd prefer a bunch of messy reports where quantity overall is higher than an ordered system of reports where some people don't follow through. It's not too hard to read through them and compile a list of problems. As for duplicates, don't worry about it. Better safe than sorry.

It's better they report as they do now, and I will try and write a list with them. (it will be finnished soon)

Sign in to follow this