EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Element TD 0.0

This is an alpha version. If you were expecting a bunch of bells and whistles...I'm sorry. You get to play a game of all pick Element TD with difficulty selection. All towers are implemented except 3. All creeps are implemented except Ronald. All necessary commands and UI is done as well. Please read on for some important information.

You must type -gophers or the game will automatically defeat you at start of wave.

You have access to the following commands:

-level xx (multiboard doesn't update, but this works)

-lives xx

-gas xx

-min xxxx (mineral)

-max (unlock all elements)

-hide (remove UI)

-show (restore UI)

The following towers/creeps do not work:

-Quark (EL)

-Flamethrower (DEF)

-Radius (DFL)

-Ronald

The following things are missing:

-Dual Query

-Triple Query

-Element trophies (when kill boss)

-Kick command

-Name/characteristic announcement upon level start

-Commands such as -fire or -undead

-Icons in multiboard for wave type and armor

-All other modes

Excellent. Very glad that we've finally reached this point. I have been waiting for a real Starcraft 2 map to play for some time now. :)

After I've played it a couple of times I'll be sure to post some feedback.

I find it so sad - and limiting - that only publishers get to create games... =(

anyway to change that, Karawasa?

As long as you have the map, you can also create games, just dont open them to public, and you can invite your friends manualy

As long as you have the map, you can also create games, just dont open them to public, and you can invite your friends manualy

multiplayer hosting isn't possible if you're not publisher. =( anyway, I'll keep testing tomorrow. If alguemx isn't available, at least Karawasa said vs. AI works ;) nite!

So I delayed it a day, is anyone really surprised? As for what to look forward to, a ton. To help quantify, that means 70+ fixes/changes.

Should we create new topics for 0.1 reports, or continue posting and updating the old ones? With a lot of changes, I'm not sure what would be more comfortable for you guys to read.

Also,

I didn't want to spam with new topic, but are the "Tower Ideas" a closed thing, or you still accept suggestions for significant tower changes before the final release?

Also,

I didn't want to spam with new topic, but are the "Tower Ideas" a closed thing, or you still accept suggestions for significant tower changes before the final release?

Never hurts to chime in with a good idea. We're less likely to make major changes now than in earlier stages of development, but it's never too late to improve the game :)

Should we create new topics for 0.1 reports, or continue posting and updating the old ones? With a lot of changes, I'm not sure what would be more comfortable for you guys to read.

New topics. I will be moving everything currently in game reports to archived reports once the 0.1 is released.

Sign in to follow this