EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Alpha Signup

Today (Sunday) is the day.

OHMAI! <o> and I still couldn't get a hold of alguemx neither on SC2 nor on MSN... =((((

Whats the channel for Ele TD?

Good question. I can only control the NA one but I think it should be "Element TD" across realms.

Good question. I can only control the NA one but I think it should be "Element TD" across realms.

In there! So excited lol i'm such a nerd.

So, did it get released? (I expected some kind of big anouncement) =)

Soon. There will be an announcement when the time comes.

So, did it get released? (I expected some kind of big anouncement) =)

Soon. There will be an announcement when the time comes.

\o/ you're making me feel just like when Game in a Bottle was about to release Gemcraft Labyrinth.... =x

EU

Lizarb.173

Would love to check this out.

(Been away for a looong time lurking, some might remember me. I was one of a few danish guys that supplied a w3/tft key license)

Element TD

But I don't suspect anyone to actually be in it before release. I am planning on writing it in a topic that the EU part will have a channel there.

Just to update you guys...the work is done. Unfortunately, this isn't WC3 otherwise I'd have released it. I have a final today and can't sit online to upload it during the day. Therefore, I will prepare the forums over the course of the day and release the alpha tonight. Yes, it is 100% coming out in roughly 12 hours.

Everyone has been added to the development group. There should be some new forums that appear. We will be using them for the most part.

stupid quick question: do the "post time" shown is adequated to timezone? if that's right... then... it shows you've posted 7h05 pm here... now's 11h58pm... so... anytime now? =p