EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Alpha Signup

I'd like to apply, but how do I check what server I am playing on? I live in Canada btw...

Character name: KLARC

Character code: 637 (need to confirm that when I get back from work)

Server: ???

I'd like to apply, but how do I check what server I am playing on? I live in Canada btw...

Character code: 637 (need to confirm that when I get back from work)

Server: ???

You're almost certainly on the US server (unless you're in Quebec and bought the FR version).

actually, you can play on any realm anywhere in the world, provided you buy the designated copy for that realm.

Karasawa, any other way to get the map, besides the uploader? There's just me and him on LA servers, and I never catch him online... (I know it's not out yet =p )

hey

would love to give the Alpha a good test!!!!

Bluey

SEA

that should work, pm or email me if it dont...

Cheers mate!!!! :D

In case you don't check the shoutbox, this is still coming. I'm currently in finals period at university. So blame that for delays but know the alpha is close.

Username - Astraeus

Character Code - 910

Realm - USA

I have always loved Eletd on warcraft III and am very excited for Eletd on starcraft. =]

actually, you can play on any realm anywhere in the world, provided you buy the designated copy for that realm.

Right, but given that he has no clue what realm he's on, it's unlikely that he went to the trouble of tracking down a CD key for a region outside of where he physically lives :P

Ok, thanks everyone for the help. I'm assuming It's the US version then. I also checked my account on Battle.net and it says North American Version.

Character code: 387

Server: US

Can't wait to try it out =)

Really happy to see so much continued interest in this. As I said in the shoutbox, this weekend it is. No hard feelings if you don't believe me, but don't act surprised when it appears either ;).

@proveisso: He is on the forums too. alguemx is his username. Feel free to PM him and figure out a time that works.

This is the most addicting tower defense I've ever played, why hasn't Blizzard just hired you guy already ^^

Btw

Character name: Long

Character code: 460

Server: SEA

@proveisso: He is on the forums too. alguemx is his username. Feel free to PM him and figure out a time that works.

yeah, I heard from him on the shoutbox and already added him on msn =)

why hasn't Blizzard just hired you guy already ^^

Guess I better make sure the SC2 version is up to par ;). Would save the headache that is the job market now.

why hasn't Blizzard just hired you guy already ^^

Guess I better make sure the SC2 version is up to par ;). Would save the headache that is the job market now.

You are already well-trained in the art of missing release dates and producing stellar content which is *key* to fit in with Blizzard :P

If not Blizzard, I'd totally buy EleTD as a indie release on Steam or something similar. If EleTD had achievements.. oh my god... it would be pure obsession.