EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Alpha Signup

can we get number for SEA as im dying for this or add me

Added. He has wide online availability but doesn't use SEA server that much. If you're on SEA region please PM the SEA uploader (maverck) to arrange a time.

Alpha should be out tomorrow (Thursday) night.

I'm pretty sure he'll update here first to say it's out and then have the uploaders get on. Keep time zones in mind; it may be early morning AM hours for you, but it's just hit night for him (I think). Anyhow, think I'll pass out now and just hope the sun shines from my monitor when I wake up in the morning.

EleTD ftw.

Indeed, you guys will know when it is released. I will post here and also email the group (that I'm going to add everyone to). I give out estimates because I don't like to keep people in the dark. But, the flip side is that I'm usually wrong. If the stars align correctly it will be out tomorrow. There always just seems to be some bit that takes longer than expected or some bit that I overlooked.

I also appreciate the dedication shown by some and the interest shown by all. I know it was planned for last Sunday so I apologize for the delay. But, it will be worth the wait :).

By the way, once the alpha is out feel free to PM your uploader to arrange a time. SEA people must do this anyway, but NA/EU players may choose to if they want a time outside the availability range.

Damned, and I thought I would wake up to the alpha version -_-

Oh well, can't say I'm not suprised :ph34r:

Jello - 989

North America (NA)

Can't wait.....much..longer.... Element TD was pretty much what kept me playing wc3...

Lot of pressure to get it right! I want to forewarn you guys that this is an alpha after all. Some bells and whistles along with modes are missing. But, you will be able to play a standard game (with difficulty selection). As for when, it absolutely won't be later than tomorrow night. One week late is my style :P.

I have to disappoint the EU side that I might be a bit busy Monday. But I can be online and just upload the map, and hopefully I can invite people from time to time.

*I was wondering, once they have gotten the map can they play it by themselves?

Hi there. I'm an old player, but only recently I found out about the site and forum! I'd love to help test this SC2 port, EleTD is one of my favorite maps on WC3 (along with YouTD and GemTD).

Actually, I could use a little help since I'm pretty newbie on SC2 multiplayer... where do I find this "Character code"? I think my username is "joao.ciocca", LA realm.

Hi there. I'm an old player, but only recently I found out about the site and forum! I'd love to help test this SC2 port, EleTD is one of my favorite maps on WC3 (along with YouTD and GemTD).

Actually, I could use a little help since I'm pretty newbie on SC2 multiplayer... where do I find this "Character code"? I think my username is "joao.ciocca", LA realm.

if you go to the "add friends" menu an window will open .. in that window your Chara Code is displayed

*I was wondering, once they have gotten the map can they play it by themselves?

i think you need to host it at start it once .. then the person can host it

nope. once downloaded in the custom lobby, everyone can host it on their own. no need to start the game.

if you go to the "add friends" menu an window will open .. in that window your Chara Code is displayed

well, I found somewhere on battle.net site =p JohnnyC #219 LatinAmerica realm. thanks anyway Monkey! =)

Lot of pressure to get it right! I want to forewarn you guys that this is an alpha after all. Some bells and whistles along with modes are missing. But, you will be able to play a standard game (with difficulty selection). As for when, it absolutely won't be later than tomorrow night. One week late is my style :P.

Man, bell-less and whistle-less EleTD is still leagues ahead of belled and whistled anything else on Starcraft2's TD category. I have been checking this thread twice a day and added every NA (USA) character code to my SC2 friends list. I will alpha test this mother into the ground!

geez... just me and KlausPactus are LA realm? =( feeling kinda alone right now, since I haven't even seen him online =x

Poor guy lol so much pressure from the peanut gallery! I am in fact one of those peanuts. But you have to admit, its like having your own personal cheerleading team lol