EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Alpha Signup

Just one Question .. do we have to Add the Person ? Will WE be added ?

are there any Plans how this is going to Work and beeing Updated? or will we get some further Informations as you release it in the next days?

You add the person. Ideally, you would be on each others friend list. But, you should contact the uploader for the download.

Yes, there will be some more information tomorrow. Essentially there is a private forum section for changelog and feedback. I have yet to add everyone to the group.

Also I want to tell everyone that the alpha is not out yet. So could you please kindly wait with all the spamming until it is released (or ideally check if I am in a ladder game, I take them quite seriously and it's annoying to get disturbed. But I don't want to set to busy mode)

But don't hesitate to contact me, I promise I am usually a nice person. Just try to check if I am in a -ladder game- or not first. (you can do this by adding me and check my status)

Also I want to tell everyone that the alpha is not out yet. So could you please kindly wait with all the spamming until it is released (or ideally check if I am in a ladder game, I take them quite seriously and it's annoying to get disturbed. But I don't want to set to busy mode)

But don't hesitate to contact me, I promise I am usually a nice person. Just try to check if I am in a -ladder game- or not first. (you can do this by adding me and check my status)

Good to know :D So this tells me that I actually did disturb you in a ladder game. It's just hard to tell, since the button just says "In a game". How do you know that it's ladder then?

Anyways, hang in there. As soon as a few people have the map, the spamming will stop I'm sure. (BTW: Probably everyone thinks that what HE wrote is not really spamming).

Thanks for the update too. Hope to see you in a game soon.

Aha, well there was at least 5 people contacting me within about 5-10 minutes... I don't know who's who, and I won't remember it either.

After the alpha starts I will be more then happy to answer all of your "spams".

Aha, well there was at least 5 people contacting me within about 5-10 minutes... I don't know who's who, and I won't remember it either.

After the alpha starts I will be more then happy to answer all of your "spams".

I know we are all ansey for what will be the best game for the next while, but...

-PEOPLE-

Listen to what the man says, it must have taken SO MUCH WORK to make this happen...

Leave him some peace - He will let us know when it's time, and he will TELL us when that is

=P

Rather, Karawasa will tell us when it happens ^_^

I have personally not given it so much work yet.

The alpha will be hosted private. Therefore, you must get the download on BNET from the designated person for your realm. There on out you will be able to play it by yourself or with friends (invite to private game). Yes, friends are fine. Please just respect the fact that we are trying to keep this from the public until it is ready (or more ready).

We are looking for people who will provide feedback first and foremost. There is no skill requirement. You simply play the game and report issues you find. There may at times be direction in terms of what to focus on.

If you're interested please post your BNET nick and character code (#) along with your realm.

Alpha release is planned for the end of this week.

pandasaurus 509

US

Glad to have so much enthusiasm from you guys. I had planned on having last Saturday free to work on the game. But this did not work out. Thus, there is a small delay in getting the alpha out. It will definitely be within the next few days though.

I will be adding people to the development agents group. Then when the time comes, an email will be sent out to the group. Before then I will post times the uploaders will be online. Feel free to contact uploaders via other mediums too.

Glad to have so much enthusiasm from you guys. I had planned on having last Saturday free to work on the game. But this did not work out. Thus, there is a small delay in getting the alpha out. It will definitely be within the next few days though.

I will be adding people to the development agents group. Then when the time comes, an email will be sent out to the group. Before then I will post times the uploaders will be online. Feel free to contact uploaders via other mediums too.

Brilliant - i keep loading sc2 and not finding him on, lol

Thank you, and thank you again

EU

Rai # 161

damn i've been waiting for this since mid 2010 ^^

great work, hope i can contribute to one of the greatest funmaps ever

EU

Killnator

Can't wait to test it. Element TD is one of the best TD's I've ever played and I really look foward to play it (Like everyone in this Forum, who only registered here to test the Alpha)