EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Alpha Signup

thebanger on SEA please add me or tell me who to add to play this as like the other guy posted i bought this for ele td and dota!

Flamestrike.693

EU

this will be incredible to finally get to test the map, at least i hope il get to test it. been checking on the eletd.com site all since u posted to start making sc2 eletd to continue the great legacy that were wc3 eletd.

Hi there!

Long time fan, back from the old days in TFT.

Would like to join the fun too on Europe: Ouguiya.437

Looking REALLY forward to this, and hope to be of some help regarding the finding and squishing of bugs. (Which I am unusually good at: Bugs literally seem drawn to me, to make my computer life as entertaining and unproductive as possible ;) )

Hey,

It feels weird to be registering just for alpha, even though I've been following for quite some time.

Given I'm just done with Portal 2, I think I might just fit in... as a test subject :P

Thumbs up for EleTD, the hope there will be at least one good TD in StarCraft II!

Signed,

Moriquendu #339 , EU

Just one Question .. do we have to Add the Person ? Will WE be added ?

are there any Plans how this is going to Work and beeing Updated? or will we get some further Informations as you release it in the next days?

Wow. A lot of people showed up, just for the alpha ;)

Exodus - 380

EU

Like I said, I'd like to give feedback to get the best that is possible out of this map.