EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Alpha Signup

The alpha will be hosted private. Therefore, you must get the download on BNET from the designated person for your realm. There on out you will be able to play it by yourself or with friends (invite to private game). Yes, friends are fine. Please just respect the fact that we are trying to keep this from the public until it is ready (or more ready).

We are looking for people who will provide feedback first and foremost. There is no skill requirement. You simply play the game and report issues you find. There may at times be direction in terms of what to focus on.

If you're interested please post your BNET nick and character code (#) along with your realm.

Alpha release is planned for the end of this week.

Designated Realm Uploader

US

Karawasa.118

EU

Twilice.825

SEA

To Be Announced (soon)

LA

KlausPactus.683

zomg goooo

Kouga 172

US!

Kara why aren't you online :(

and one hell of a day to release, same day as portal 2 x.x

I assumed everyone read the other post but i guess not. The alpha isn't released today. I'm just preparing as we are getting really close.

aw I fail x.x

If your talking about the SC2 progress one, that post made it sound as if it was coming with the alpha signups x.x

any idea how long we are talking about? I want to have a clean schedule :)

US

WindStrike.294

Hooray for a custom game that I've sunk more hours in than all other custom TFT games + normal TFT game combined. Greatly looking forward to this version!

any idea how long we are talking about? I want to have a clean schedule :)

It will be out by the end of the week.