EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ryukira

Strategies

Guest Ryukira

Personally i find the lvl 24? Darkness (those pesky wolves) to be the wave that really fucks you up if your defence is to weak... Howvever a bunch of arrow elementals will fix that, unless uve fallen asleep and come back noticing youre missing 20 or so lives, stinks-.-

Edit: sorry for rant...

Guest sillyboy_tomato

for me really the wave hate most is the Healing DUne worms

Guest Ryukira

Yeah, when your slow is weak the duneworms can be a pain in the ass, however with the right slow and only a little amount of splash theyre toast

Maybe you should think about a pick in nature.

Nova? Well? Dino? Undead? Gem?

Green is good for you and wave 39. Oh, and don't forget 41 (aka earth fast).

Guest noobforcer

hello...

i am a new member here...

anyone can teach me how 2 beat the very hard mode???

Guest Sancdar

There's tons of different ways. What element picks are you trying to use?

Guest sillyboy_tomato

Just curious.. Is it possible to finish the game in Very hard using ONLY 3 elements? Get 3 then interest all the way?

Guest Sancdar

Sure. It's even easier if you get a couple interest before you start taking elements.

One possible pick is FLW, which gives you Steam early on with Ice and Storm for support. Most of your damage will be done with strong Fire towers, which will cut through enemies thanks to the AoE slows.

Guest noobforcer
There's tons of different ways. What element picks are you trying to use?

is it possible to use all???

i just want a way to beat the level because i never beat that level before no matter which way i try... and i am always lack of money 2 upgrade towers...

Hi noobforcer.

Try using aoe slows: Nova, storm, ice or glacier (not both of the last two, they don't stack, choose one).

Once you played around a bit with them and get a feeling of what they do, try to build less damage towers, so you have unspent cash sitting around. You know that you get % und unspent cash, do you?

I'm a fan of replays, so why don't you give us one to comment?

And keep asking. :)

Guest sillyboy_tomato

yes of course.. There are 60 lvls. You got 1 every 5 except for the 60th. Thus giving you: 11 lumber.

When you get all elements. get: Storm + nova + Glacier + Acid then more damaging towers.

@Sancdar.

With just Lvl 1 FLW? im saying you only have 3 lvl1 elements?

Just curious.. Is it possible to finish the game in Very hard using ONLY 3 elements? Get 3 then interest all the way?

Do you mean spending only 3 lumber on elements?

If so, who needs interest? Or leaks? >> Gem No Leak (8 wood unused) <<

Guest noobforcer
Hi noobforcer.

Try using aoe slows: Nova, storm, ice or glacier (not both of the last two, they don't stack, choose one).

Once you played around a bit with them and get a feeling of what they do, try to build less damage towers, so you have unspent cash sitting around. You know that you get % und unspent cash, do you?

I'm a fan of replays, so why don't you give us one to comment?

And keep asking. :)

u mean by using storm, nova, glacier and acid is enough to beat the "very hard" level??? what about monsoon, hydrochrolic, tsunami and sub-zero???

Guest Ryukira

The towesr you stated should eb pretty fine but u really need teh nova tower,

it helps slow down the creeps enough for your monsoon to get maximum coverage, when having supernova it also has some major damage that helps draining away the hp of those poor creeps

Guest noobforcer

hmmm......

anyone can give me a list of all

1) slowing towers?

2) splashing damage towers?

thank you very much

Guest Sancdar

Do you mean spending only 3 lumber on elements?

If so, who needs interest? Or leaks? >> Gem No Leak (8 wood unused) <<

Yeah, level 1 Gem Towers can take care of anything. If you're in a multiplayer game though, you can get overwhelmed still.

Guest Sancdar
Sancdar, I'm interested in viewing some of your replays.

I've heard about obtaining 1 million gold. Can't really picture it, however...

And this periodic table... Hehe. I'm anxious. :P

http://rapidshare.com/files/37207199/here_...o_cisz.w3g.html

There's a million gold replay, but it's me playing alone with E/F to show Cisz that immune levels would be killable. In a real game it's very unlikely I would have hit a million with that build without leaking much more early.

hmmm......

anyone can give me a list of all

1) slowing towers?

2) splashing damage towers?

Go to http://www.eletd.com and click on [2 Element] and [3 Element] for a complete list of the duals and triples.

Single target slowing towers: Moon, poison, clay, sludge.

Aoe slowing towers: Storm, nova, ice, glacier. (Ice and glacier don't stack.)

Stun towers: Root and gem.

Splash damage towers: Earth, fire, water, lava, flamethrower, sludge, summoning.

Other aoe kind damaging towers: Sun, ice, storm, nova, dino, steam, acid, glacier. (Tidal does pretend to have aoe damage, but that's not really true.)

u mean by using storm, nova, glacier and acid is enough to beat the "very hard" level??? what about monsoon, hydrochrolic, tsunami and sub-zero???

The mentioning of the lowest level of a tower usually includes all higher levels around here. Just a habit of the forums, to keep things short. :) And yes, you can win the map with first level towers only, but that wasn't what I tried to tell you.

any suggestion on how 2 play LWFE?

Sure - le is money, and thats a tower that can win the map by itself (Replay gold only), so the real question is what to do with f and w. As storm is the strongest slowing tower and is made of lfw and includes ice (wl), you get a very strong slow combo on top of gold.

You could either play gold only till wave 36 (see above replay for details) and add a storm and ice later, or go for early storm (wave 19 or even 18 if you are an expert) and surrond it with goldmines.

If you like pures, you could build some, but you don't really need to.

Guest Sancdar

I'd suggest getting Money as early as you can handle it, because an early Storm will take tons of kills and so your Money Towers won't give you as much benefit as they should.

Sign in to follow this