EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
HowardMoon

Death tower is boring. Everyone can mass death tower. Here's non-death tower 400 ronald kills.

howard u are good for nothing!

Is there a particular reason for this? I understand the feelings running between you two, but at least keep the negative comments attached to something relevant. If you want to call him a noob for a bad replay (not saying this one is bad) or something that is different than just a flame by itself. In the context of a larger discussion the former at least advances the conversation while the latter adds absolutely nothing. Let's try and be at least somewhat civilized.

Now with that being said, I will say that this thread lacks a mention of difficulty level. There is a huge difference between 100 kills on VH and 100 kills on VE...

Now with that being said, I will say that this thread lacks a mention of difficulty level. There is a huge difference between 100 kills on VH and 100 kills on VE...

Well yes, but given the known highscores you can assume that this is very easy because even on easy mode its quite tough if at all possible to get past 400 without death towers.

howard u are good for nothing!

Totally useless comment. You know what he does when hes not playing eletd? Just a thought.

Howard, are you gone? Did I completely crush you or what?

Perm...

Well yes, but given the known highscores you can assume that this is very easy because even on easy mode its quite tough if at all possible to get past 400 without death towers.

Well said, point taken. The Ronald of today is harder than it used to be, but I've seen 400+ on VH in the past.

...The Ronald of today is harder than it used to be, but I've seen 400+ on VH in the past.

Must be older versions

400+ ronalds on VH now would be quite a task to be done.

Well, even with the strongest known strategy nowadays we can barely hit past 200. I say it is impossible to get to 400 on VH in the current version without "whosyourdaddy"!

Perm...

Sign in to follow this