EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
siminukawa

I JUST KILLED 1645 RONALDS! I AM THE ETD KING!!!

Hi

Why dont you use the newest and/or unmodified eletd map? The map required to watch this is "element td 4[1].3.w3x" so I dont have it. The newest version is 4.3

On the other hand, if you max tech your towers then you need 12 lumber, which is not possible. you are only supposed to be able to get 11.

Perm...

How come its [1].3w3x? I have played with this map on Garena already.

No i used

E2

F2

L2

N2

W2

and 1 interest %

IM GONNA DOWNLOAD a new fresh map version and upload the replay again... Will update this by tomorrow.

No i used

E2

F2

L2

N2

W2

and 1 interest %

IM GONNA DOWNLOAD a new fresh map version and upload the replay again... Will update this by tomorrow.

another bogus n00b. it is not possible to get 1 million dollar with 1 interest upgrade. it is mathematically not possible. Just like the virusblastone guy, you're not using correct updated version of the map, therefore you got over1k kills. Why do people keep trying to cheat this? I am the only one with the UNQUESTIONABLE replay and I AM THE BEST. SO STOP TRYING. thanks

No i used

E2

F2

L2

N2

W2

and 1 interest %

another bogus n00b. it is not possible to get 1 million dollar with 1 interest upgrade. it is mathematically not possible. Just like the virusblastone guy, you're not using correct updated version of the map, therefore you got over1k kills. Why do people keep trying to cheat this? I am the only one with the UNQUESTIONABLE replay and I AM THE BEST. SO STOP TRYING. thanks

Ye right, have you even seen mine? I can still get over 500 with 50 lives.

On the other hand, I fully agree with you on the topic of 1600 kills, its just not possible.

Perm..

No i used

E2

F2

L2

N2

W2

and 1 interest %

HERE IS A LINK OF ME DOING 1.5MILLION GOLDETD 1.5mil 340.w3g

SO FOR THE ONE WHO SAID THAT THIS IS MATHEMATICALLY NOT POSSIBLE, THEY CAN MATHEMATICALLY REORGANIZE THEIR STRATEGIES TO MATHEMATICALLY REALIZE THAT THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE MATHEMATICALLY INCLINED TO MATHEMATICALLY SHUT UP.

Anyways, I only killed 340+ ronald in this VERSION downloaded from the link in the official website eletd.com. So i guess I have the real map now?

There is a discrepancy between this orginal and the map I used to do the 1650+ kills. In the old version i have, the ronalds do not cast RESURRECTION and MIRROR images.

So this REPLAY i have now, ETD 1.5mil 340.w3g was rushed... it has so many mistakes (me selling my main towers. letting creeps pass in very early levels. pausing the game for toilet break. not controlling my towers)

I DECIDED to post this just to make someone shut up while I reorganize my strategy and do a more perfect replay of this strategy.

And last but not the least, I was using my brother's account 'makibaoh12345' during this replay because I forgot to log my own account while rusing this replay. Again this is a RUSHED replay. I'll post a better version maybe by tomorrow.

Good job on getting the newest map.

Getting 1.5 million gold is quite useless. Maximum you will ever need is about half a million.

Dont say that you rushed the game just to show us your bad performance, give us your best if you want us to even look at your replay

340 is fine, but anything below 400 nowadays seems quite low imo.

Perm...

Good job on getting the newest map.

Getting 1.5 million gold is quite useless. Maximum you will ever need is about half a million.

Dont say that you rushed the game just to show us your bad performance, give us your best if you want us to even look at your replay

340 is fine, but anything below 400 nowadays seems quite low imo.

Perm...

Thank you for the GJ

Yes getting 1.5 million is quite useless except for getting someone to MATHEMATICALLY shut up because he thinks the feat is MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Maximum you'll need is around 800k if you're purchasing golem towers which i believe needs 5000 gold to upgrade.

My excuses.. well they are not actually excuses but if you put it that way, then I wont argue.

Yup i know 340 is low. Im on it :P

What is the highest as of now anyway may i ask...

Depends on who you talk to

The known records here are

Single player

1. 633 - Very easy -- PermanentNoob

Multiplayer

1. 503 - Very easy -- PermanentNoob

Without death towers

1. 450 - Very easy -- PermanentNoob

Now I know that Howardmoon does not agree with this, he ignores all replays that have higher kill count then him or dont fit his description.

Depends on who you talk to

The known records here are

Single player

1. 633 - Very easy -- PermanentNoob

Multiplayer

1. 503 - Very easy -- PermanentNoob

Without death towers

1. 450 - Very easy -- PermanentNoob

Now I know that Howardmoon does not agree with this, he ignores all replays that have higher kill count then him or dont fit his description.

Thanks on the info Perm and I'll work on it to defeat that 633 of yours :P

I have 100 kills on Very hard all-pick mode. Replay is uploaded. I have tried to get some shareable random element results on Very hard but so far i havent been that succesfull. Most of times i die with 50k on bank trying to jugle with too little towers.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade. But the question of difficulty level does need to be addressed. There is not equality. For example, 500 VH kills is worth more than 1500 VE kills. In fact, it's probably even less VH kills for that balance. This is because you end up getting less gold on harder difficulties (even with the 4.3 change of bounty reduction on lower difficulty). Not to mention the Ronalds are a ton tougher themselves in VH.

I bring this up not to discourage people from submitting replays on difficulties lower than VH. By all means please continue doing so as most players are not VH ones. Rather, I just caution against using claims like "I am the best" unless you did it on VH.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade. But the question of difficulty level does need to be addressed. There is not equality. For example, 500 VH kills is worth more than 1500 VE kills. In fact, it's probably even less VH kills for that balance. This is because you end up getting less gold on harder difficulties (even with the 4.3 change of bounty reduction on lower difficulty). Not to mention the Ronalds are a ton tougher themselves in VH.

I bring this up not to discourage people from submitting replays on difficulties lower than VH. By all means please continue doing so as most players are not VH ones. Rather, I just caution against using claims like "I am the best" unless you did it on VH.

What is the purpose of this post? Are you seriously saying that there is only one mode that takes skill? Are many v.4.3 players saying "I am the best" apart from Howardmoon who has been proven to be not so in any skill level?

The only question about hard and very hard should be wether to allow shorter modes then normal because you get more gold and lives with shorter games. So on that topic, to be the best in very hard difficulty according to your logic, you should play every 61 levels.

Perm...

I think he meant that one difficulty might require more skill than others. As its possible to complete game without any leaks and then fill whole map with towers on VH. Its hard to imagine it being harder on other difficulties. It might be as challenging/easy in same cases but definitely not harder. Easier modes might be more about massing extra lives i dunno i dont play those.

Anyway its pretty hard to compare people on ap mode as its mostly about build orders and placements. Even on hardest difficulty. Its fun to figure those but once done it can be copied by almost by anyone. Same random is something that u cant just copy. You have to play better and think faster.

If you wanna be safe and say you are the best play "very hard chaos mode all random". No pre-planning helps there. If you play single, short gives less gold than normal. On multiplayer, short might give more. No huge difference on either cases.

What is the purpose of this post? Are you seriously saying that there is only one mode that takes skill? Are many v.4.3 players saying "I am the best" apart from Howardmoon who has been proven to be not so in any skill level?

...So on that topic, to be the best in very hard difficulty according to your logic, you should play every 61 levels.

The purpose of my post is to try and raise the bar that people aspire to. In fact, a fair amount of people do claim some sort of title when their feat was achieved on VE. If it was just HowardMoon then I wouldn't have been inclined enough to make this post.

I am not saying that only VH requires skill. I am simply saying that VH requires the most skill. I'm not going to lie, I think it is more interesting to watch someone smash a lot of Ronalds on VH as opposed to VE. To that end, it would be nice if people progressed upwards as they get better instead of staying on VE.

However, there is no reason to withhold replays. So regardless of difficulty, if it is a game well played then it is a game worth sharing. There are players of all skill levels on these forums, so someone will enjoy it.

The advantage of Short Mode is debatable. But no one disagrees with the fact that it's a minor factor. The difference between VE and VH is night and day while the difference between normal and SM is midnight to 1 am. So, technically you may be right but no one should care.

The most impressive replay posted during last couple weeks is definitely holepercent 14 ronald kills on chaos mode same random very hard.

...So on that topic, to be the best in very hard difficulty according to your logic, you should play every 61 levels.

The purpose of my post is to try and raise the bar that people aspire to. In fact, a fair amount of people do claim some sort of title when their feat was achieved on VE. If it was just HowardMoon then I wouldn't have been inclined enough to make this post.

I am not saying that only VH requires skill. I am simply saying that VH requires the most skill. I'm not going to lie, I think it is more interesting to watch someone smash a lot of Ronalds on VH as opposed to VE. To that end, it would be nice if people progressed upwards as they get better instead of staying on VE.

However, there is no reason to withhold replays. So regardless of difficulty, if it is a game well played then it is a game worth sharing. There are players of all skill levels on these forums, so someone will enjoy it.

The advantage of Short Mode is debatable. But no one disagrees with the fact that it's a minor factor. The difference between VE and VH is night and day while the difference between normal and SM is midnight to 1 am. So, technically you may be right but no one should care.

Good points

Still you dont look at the fact that the ronalds upgrade until you reach 500 kills. The only modes that we currently know break the upgrade barrier of ronalds are VE solo and VE multi using death towers. In all the other modes the ronalds keep getting stronger until you run out of lives. So is 426th ronald on easy worse then 40th ronald on very hard? Its just not possible to compare 500+ on VE to 100+ on VH in my opinion. Therefor saying VH is absolute better then VE is in my opinion bad. I would say that being the best in VH shows that you can micro. Being the best in VE shows you can find the best possible combination. Everything inbetween is a mix of both. This is the way I see it.

Perm...

Right...

The goal is to not "find the best combination ever" but to rather "using the current combination of your current towers to the best possible way".

Knowing the weakness and limitations to your elements. Meaning you should be able to win the game either you use DFNW or ELNW builds the best possible way.

Ok, here is another example. It is like saying that a rank 6# Platinum is better then a rank 66# Diamond in their corresponding divisions.

The goal is to not "find the best combination ever" but to rather "using the current combination of your current towers to the best possible way".

Then you should stick with random.

Random is all about luck anyway. Getting useless combos of elements and interests in random forces you to spend more gold on towers and reduces the chance of maxing out vs ronalds or it will force you to alt+q+q. Go on, find out whos the most lucky in random. I find it hilarious when playing random and you get the first extra interest after level 55. Having played all game with 2% interest and then just when you have very little gold anyway, voila, extra interest rate.

Then again. Most of you seem to play only solo. I could say that is equally lame as you say all pick is lame. You want this game to be tough? Play in multiplayer. Then first it gets tough because as soon as you start having more gold then the others they start leaching off you your interest. Then they start mass selling your towers and sleep your builder. Protect the creeps and heal them. Now all the awesome micro, building and selling will only help you that much until they are out of the game at level 50-55. What you can do in this situation is either quit or accept the fact that you are not playing to kill ronalds but to outlast the other players.

What is the goal of the game?

Perm...

Still you dont look at the fact that the ronalds upgrade until you reach 500 kills. The only modes that we currently know break the upgrade barrier of ronalds are VE solo and VE multi using death towers. In all the other modes the ronalds keep getting stronger until you run out of lives. So is 426th ronald on easy worse then 40th ronald on very hard? Its just not possible to compare 500+ on VE to 100+ on VH in my opinion. Therefor saying VH is absolute better then VE is in my opinion bad. I would say that being the best in VH shows that you can micro. Being the best in VE shows you can find the best possible combination. Everything inbetween is a mix of both. This is the way I see it.

Perm...

I kinda understand your point, but saying that VH is about micro is a bit off. While VEZ is about figuring the ultimate build against ronalds and it is much easier to "perfect" this difficulty.. VEZ is only that. But VH is the whole package of Eletd. You need to micro, you need to get very effective combination against ronalds, but even that is not all. You actually need a plan how to get to ronalds without leaking all lives and you might need to build towers that are bad against ronalds and wont give long term advantage like life/gold towers.

I correct myself: VH AR is the whole packege. Adding the fact that you must be able identify your elements weaknesess and strong points and what towers you can build. I wish i wouldnt suck so hard on that mode. xd

I correct myself: VH AR is the whole packege. Adding the fact that you must be able identify your elements weaknesess and strong points and what towers you can build. I wish i wouldnt suck so hard on that mode. xd

Add multiplayer and maybe chaos mode and you have the whole package, the best player would be the one who knows the game inside out, is the most lucky with elements and can outresource the other players while they are continuing to harass you with their annoying weapons.

Does anyone disagree with this statement?

Perm..

Yeah CM and multiplayer same random would be as much eletd as there is (same random gives same elements for all in same multiplayer so that is not a problem). Solo results for random can be quite random to say the least, but there might be some value if you do it with inferior elements. Its really most about fun and then sharing good performances with lucky element drafts. But luck alone is not enough. If you wanna be totally competitve just play same random. Testing out different towers that random forces you to use is actually quite refreshing after all those death towers.

And i might add if you play AR about 20 rounds you will most likely get better score than those that are worse than you even if they have played more. The more tries you make the closer you are getting at your expected ronald value. Of course there can be theoretically some pretty insane death-waterfall drafts but most of times people play ar becouse they love this game. Good players get into ronalds even with quite wacky elements while i die usually around 50-60 waves (i always underestimate my tower needs or overestimate my speed TT).

but the point is: If you get good ronald count on random, you are first quite skilled, and second lucky enough to get doable ronald set (almost any maxed double/triple damage tower makes it possible to crank up some ronalds with good interest micro). Just becouse you arent at your comfort zone optimizing ap builds you would propaply die before ronalds with element combination that other guy would strike 75 ronalds or so.

"I had done that also if i hadnt underestimated this wave / messed up something" - that is correct and when u dont mess up things you are pretty good AR player. Maybe next time when you draft similar set.

Sign in to follow this