EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
virusblastone

Ronald Mcdonald killing spree

ele td 4.3 547 killed

there u go enjoy....hahah am the king

Your replay does not work. Just like the other guy who said he've killed more than 500, his replay did not work either. Attach a working replay then I will approve you. Meanwhile, I've broken my new record, and I've killed over 350 this time. And of course, my replay ALWAYS works. No shady creepy youtube links here...

Why use link when you can upload it through this forum by attaching a file?

Also your replay indicates you played it on a single mode which is also fishy. (How do I know? Because I can read..)

Your link works, but the file does not work.

I am the King ^^ challange me live, and I bet you will die around 150 ronald kills.

Prove me wrong with a WORKING REPLAY.

ENJOY MY 376 replay kills and learn.

thanks.

noob

You are the noob because you are all talking, with 0 proofs. Replays go on the replays folder, not Scenerios dumbass. For the benefit of doubt, I tried it anyway and it still doesn;t work because your replay is BOGUS. Come challenge me tonight or tomorrow between 11AM and 2AM EST and whisper me. If you don't show up, that would confirm your all-talking with 0 SKILLS.

let the actions speak for itself. Come challenge me during those times or arrange a time yourself and I WILL COME TO YOU.

noob i told you to copy the map file not the replay file..... such a noob you are

Its good that you hace revived these forums with your debate! :P

There is 633 ronald kills replay too so i think we can finally leave VE AP behind and start Very hard or at least start using random rule on difficulty normal or harder. Selling/rebuilding is what makes this game the best td.

Mainly becouse VE is very abusive. You can survive with too little all the way to the ronalds. Whole concept is to get gold for maxed number of towers (interest/gold towers). Then pondering how many extra lives you can get with life towers. I dont think there is much room for "trying new stuff" as there would be if alone surviving to ronalds wouldnt be so trivial. Or if filling whole map with towers would be impossible so mere 20k gold difference would be a huge deal in the end.

Right

I thought the main concept of this game was to get as many ronalds as possible regardless of difficulty level. :huh:

On the other hand I really understand your point of view, although noone seemed to have gone over 600 ronalds on very easy with any real proof before me. My point is, there is still room for improvement, even though you say there is not.

Perm..

I didnt say that there isnt room for improvements. Just that there is too little room for innovation imo. Eletd used to be only very hard and mainly random element so you could show your skill by selling and rebuilding double/triple element towers according the wave and gaining interest.

it was quite blast to a watch skilled eletd player jugling those towers. Now watching VE all pick mode where builder just idles around while as slow as possible minumum number of life towers gain extra lives. That is quite a step downwards as far as entertainment goes if you ask me.

I am back home, but I am going away on the 30 december. But then I am probably home again.

*Registered on garena now as "Twilice".

i killed 618 ronald mcdonald in eletd 4.3......

build:

nature

light

darkness

interest

towers:

eidolon

soul catcher

disease level 3

pure essence light

i from vietnam -> i can't speak and write good english .

i thinks you should use light + water + dark

you will have 15 pure + 200% speed :rolleyes:

You would need Nature also if you want 200% speed. Which won't work because, Eidolon costs 6 elements and Waterfall costs 6 elements as well (and there are total of 11 elements you can pick)

ele td 4.3 547 killed

there u go enjoy....hahah am the king

Your replay does not work. Just like the other guy who said he've killed more than 500, his replay did not work either. Attach a working replay then I will approve you. Meanwhile, I've broken my new record, and I've killed over 350 this time. And of course, my replay ALWAYS works. No shady creepy youtube links here...

Why use link when you can upload it through this forum by attaching a file?

Also your replay indicates you played it on a single mode which is also fishy. (How do I know? Because I can read..)

Your link works, but the file does not work.

I am the King ^^ challange me live, and I bet you will die around 150 ronald kills.

Prove me wrong with a WORKING REPLAY.

ENJOY MY 376 replay kills and learn.

thanks.

noob

You are the noob because you are all talking, with 0 proofs. Replays go on the replays folder, not Scenerios dumbass. For the benefit of doubt, I tried it anyway and it still doesn;t work because your replay is BOGUS. Come challenge me tonight or tomorrow between 11AM and 2AM EST and whisper me. If you don't show up, that would confirm your all-talking with 0 SKILLS.

let the actions speak for itself. Come challenge me during those times or arrange a time yourself and I WILL COME TO YOU.

noob i told you to copy the map file not the replay file..... such a noob you are

Enough talking tough internet guy. Live duel or your finished. You are probably playing older version which is easier than the current and hence why replay is not working.

Its good that you hace revived these forums with your debate! :P

There is 633 ronald kills replay too so i think we can finally leave VE AP behind and start Very hard or at least start using random rule on difficulty normal or harder. Selling/rebuilding is what makes this game the best td.

That replay doesn't work. Also, selling and rebuilding is also important in vez if you want to have 200k by level 45 or so with only two interest upgrade. I sell/rebuild basic towers in accordance with interest timer to boost my income so I usually get 200k or more around lev 45. And yes life tower is for the noobs.

633 replay worked for me howardmoon. Just put your map in correct folder.

And selling/rebuildin arrow/cannon towers is not what made this game awesome. Doing that for double/triple element towers on random mode is. On harder modes where it actually matters what towers you build.

If you get 2 interest on VEZ its very easy to get maxed gold without too much sweating anyway.. you need so little towers that 2 interest is more than enough. On very hard you actually have to do that a lot just not to leak for first 20 waves. Not hard though.

Sign in to follow this