EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
virusblastone

Ronald Mcdonald killing spree

i killed 618 ronald mcdonald in eletd 4.3......

build:

nature

light

darkness

interest

towers:

eidolon

soul catcher

disease level 3

pure essence light

You probably played on single mode and used cheat code. Otherwise, attach replay like everyone else.

On your YouTube video, I don't see any towers, you just zoom in and out of the ronalds kills... That is very suspicious. You will not kill over 300 with those combos. I've tried it before.

build:

nature

light

darkness

interest

towers:

eidolon

soul catcher

disease level 3

pure essence light

On which region do you both play? Since HowardMoon clearly seems to think that he is better then everyone else. What would be better then a standard Element TD duel!

Good work virusblastone, but it is easier to just attach the replay to the forum that way everyone can see how you did it and that you did not use any cheats.

and in that 618 ronald kills my game was stuck like hell i coulldnt move my mouse pointer.....

thats y i made that vid for you trust me i kiilled 618 damn ronalds

On which region do you both play? Since HowardMoon clearly seems to think that he is better then everyone else. What would be better then a standard Element TD duel!

Good work virusblastone, but it is easier to just attach the replay to the forum that way everyone can see how you did it and that you did not use any cheats.

i dont know if there are any cheats i have 534 kill replay i will upload that...

I play on East. I will welcome you to defeat me in a ELE.TD duel anytime you wish. You can add me HowardMoon. (include a period)

I can be usually found at Clan hpmm

And I am sorry, but I am the best.

618 kills is clearly unlegit because, he actually doesn't show his towers or creeps. Because by doing that it would reveal whosyourdaddy cheat or by clicking his tower it would reveal his gold amount, which was probably 9999.

If I am wrong, virustone, I also challenge you to a live duel.

ele td 4.3 547 killed

there u go enjoy....hahah am the king

Your replay does not work. Just like the other guy who said he've killed more than 500, his replay did not work either. Attach a working replay then I will approve you. Meanwhile, I've broken my new record, and I've killed over 350 this time. And of course, my replay ALWAYS works. No shady creepy youtube links here...

Why use link when you can upload it through this forum by attaching a file?

Also your replay indicates you played it on a single mode which is also fishy. (How do I know? Because I can read..)

Your link works, but the file does not work.

I am the King ^^ challange me live, and I bet you will die around 150 ronald kills.

Prove me wrong with a WORKING REPLAY.

ENJOY MY 376 replay kills and learn.

thanks.

373 ronald kills.w3g

Virus-guy replay worked for me at least.

You may have to copy your eletd map into maps/frozen/scenario or something.. I didnt watch if he actually killed the amount he said (who cares about very easy ronalds..!?), but replay is legit and working.

howardmoon + twilice:

I suggest u play your duel on garena server so there will be no lag and i can obs! :P

I suggest normal mode. Very Hard Same random.

you noob...do this and the replay will work

copy Element TD 4.3.w3x map file to this directory Warcraft III\Maps\FrozenThrone\Scenario

and it will work...... :);)

howardmoon + twilice:

I suggest u play your duel on garena server so there will be no lag and i can obs! :P

I suggest normal mode. Very Hard Same random.

you are on

Virus-guy replay worked for me at least.

You may have to copy your eletd map into maps/frozen/scenario or something.. I didnt watch if he actually killed the amount he said (who cares about very easy ronalds..!?), but replay is legit and working.

547 man... i killed 77 on v hard ... i will try to kill 150

I play on East. I will welcome you to defeat me in a ELE.TD duel anytime you wish. You can add me HowardMoon. (include a period)

618 kills is clearly unlegit because, he actually doesn't show his towers or creeps. Because by doing that it would reveal whosyourdaddy cheat or by clicking his tower it would reveal his gold amount, which was probably 9999.

ou are on buddy

Hi

I actually used this method to get over 500 ronald kills. What I dont understand is how you can have only two essence towers of pure light and clone them four times, i.e. two times each. Is that not a bug? I tried many times to clone the towers more then once but could not do it.

Perm..

Replay_2010_12_27_0503.w3g

Hi

I actually used this method to get over 500 ronald kills. What I dont understand is how you can have only two essence towers of pure light and clone them four times, i.e. two times each. Is that not a bug? I tried many times to clone the towers more then once but could not do it.

Perm..

build two essence then two eidolon towers near them....image is created for 80 seconds and cloning time is 60 sec for every tower after 60 sec it clones it again and previous clone remains with it for 20 secs....thats how i got them cloned 2*2 ;)

ele td 4.3 547 killed

Your replay does not work. Just like the other guy who said he've killed more than 500, his replay did not work either. Attach a working replay then I will approve you. Meanwhile, I've broken my new record, and I've killed over 350 this time. And of course, my replay ALWAYS works. No shady creepy youtube links here...

Also your replay indicates you played it on a single mode which is also fishy. (How do I know? Because I can read..)

I am the King ^^ challange me live, and I bet you will die around 150 ronald kills.

thanks.

noob

i fink i won the 10 dollar bet... ? haha :P :P

Indeed, a duel would be the best way to solve this. Obviously, SR in a live match is preferred. But, if you guys both use the same agreed upon build then a replay format would work too.

I'm glad to see some competitiveness here by the way. I hope it will continue with the SC2 version :).

Hm I don't use garena because of a lost account etc. etc. but I got another mail now so I guess I could create an account.

But I am not at home now, lets say in two days or three? Or maybe after new year is the best.

Indeed, a duel would be the best way to solve this. Obviously, SR in a live match is preferred. But, if you guys both use the same agreed upon build then a replay format would work too.

I'm glad to see some competitiveness here by the way. I hope it will continue with the SC2 version :).

I don't think his replay works. Can you see if it does? I've changed its location from Replay folder to Scenarios but still nothing. Thanks!

ele td 4.3 547 killed

thanks.

noob

You are the noob because you are all talking, with 0 proofs. Replays go on the replays folder, not Scenerios dumbass. For the benefit of doubt, I tried it anyway and it still doesn;t work because your replay is BOGUS. Come challenge me tonight or tomorrow between 11AM and 2AM EST and whisper me. If you don't show up, that would confirm your all-talking with 0 SKILLS.

let the actions speak for itself. Come challenge me during those times or arrange a time yourself and I WILL COME TO YOU.

I couldn't get his replay to work either. It may be that the version of WC3 he used is older though. Someone else said they got it working, what WC3 version?

On a side note, you can attach replays to your post so no need for uploading sites (not @ HowardMoon).

At this point, I think everyone wants to see a live duel :P.

build:

nature

light

darkness

interest

towers:

eidolon

soul catcher

disease level 3

pure essence light

i from vietnam -> i can't speak and write good english .

i thinks you should use light + water + dark

you will have 15 pure + 200% speed :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this