EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Product Ideas

In anticipation of the new version, I would like to bolster the existing lineup of products. We currently feature mousepads and t-shirts.

What types of products would you like to see?

I have included a few images related to the game to give you an idea of the artwork we have at our disposal.

post-2-1283639721_thumb.jpg

post-2-1283639828_thumb.jpg

post-2-1283639832_thumb.jpg

post-2-1283639840_thumb.jpg

post-2-1283639846_thumb.jpg

In anticipation of the new version, I would like to bolster the existing lineup of products. We currently feature mousepads and t-shirts.

What types of products would you like to see?

I have included a few images related to the game to give you an idea of the artwork we have at our disposal.

I really would like to see the mousepad and maybe T-Shirt version of the 5th image (the one with 6 element and scale in the middle)

Interesting. The 5th image is not as bound to WC3 as the 4th one is. The 2nd image doesn't have enough detail for anything large (maybe on a cup or bumper sticker). The 1st and 3rd have already been used. What about a poster using the 5th image? The 1st is too wide.

I found the 5th awesome too. Wouldn't get a mousepad 'cause I'm still using my WoW:WotLK CE...

I know it'd be just a freebie, but how about a HD wallpaper? like 1680x1050? ;)

I found the 5th awesome too. Wouldn't get a mousepad 'cause I'm still using my WoW:WotLK CE...

I know it'd be just a freebie, but how about a HD wallpaper? like 1680x1050? ;)

2nd image is good.

despite the simplicity of the 3rd image, i find it... sort of... lacking... I like that it's simple, but the finish of it... it's not quite right.

Sign in to follow this