EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Element TD Update

It's been over a month since I announced this project. An update is in order! Without further ado, check out these terrain pictures.

etd1.jpg

etd2.jpg

etd3.jpg

etd4.jpg

etd5.jpg

etd6.jpg

etd7.jpg

etd8.jpg

i really really really want to help to test this, but due money problems, i will cannot buy the SC2, ate least for 2-3 monts =/

hi i just registered today but ive been playing Ele TD for at least 18 months haha. i absolutely love this map me and my friends still play it to this day!.

if you need any beta testing in Australia i can guarantee me and my friends would be able to give great feedback! (we all have sc2 - Legit copies)

if not then we cant wait for the release either way. we still play the wc3 map at least 4 times a week haha.

hi i just registered today but ive been playing Ele TD for at least 18 months haha. i absolutely love this map me and my friends still play it to this day!.

if you need any beta testing in Australia i can guarantee me and my friends would be able to give great feedback! (we all have sc2 - Legit copies)

if not then we cant wait for the release either way. we still play the wc3 map at least 4 times a week haha.

I also live in Australia and would love to help with testing this map, i play the wc3 version to this day. i have a few friends that have legit wc3 and sc2

accounts,

Cheers ;)

We are a little behind schedule. I still proclaim that once we get a playable beta done then a public release is only a few weeks off. But, we have yet to get there. Currently aiming for the end of the month for the beta.

Looking really good, really like the different look of all the area's especially the zerg one.

How can we apply for betta testing?

@dillyz: tell me about it, I'm itching as well, especially I wanna see the beta release

We've had some delays in getting things together. I know it's not reassuring to be without a time frame. But, we've made a lot of progress and things are continuing along.

wow thats good news Karawasa :)

Im still playing EleTD 4.2e with my best friend everyday. (he's new at this TD) but he's already advancing and doing ok.

cant wait for your new EleTD :) good job by the way. Ele TD is one of my most favorite TD ever (together with Gem TD).

@Twilice: I guess that's the last thing we (or at least, me) can do right now

Sign in to follow this